chapter 41

The contact process between Fu's Military Technology and the Jinli team went much smoother than everyone planned. The Fu family has strong financial resources, and with the financial support from the Seventh Branch and the Alliance Ministry of National Security, the remuneration is quite generous.

After Jin Li led the team to jump repeatedly in various fields for many years, he finally felt that he had enough of being idle clouds and wild cranes, and it was time to find Party A's father as a stable backer - Fu's Military Technology just came to the door, and the two parties hit it off, and it went very smoothly.

Jin Li is a bit shrewd, and this shrewdness comes from his confidence and confidence in his own abilities. He did not shy away from his thoughts when negotiating the contract: "I think I am worth more money, and you get what you pay for. I can give you what you want. The projects I have cooperated with have good reputations, and Fu can always check them."

Fu Luoyin checked his details early in the morning and didn't mind giving more profits in these places. The two parties reached an agreement smoothly.

The contract was hundreds of pages long. Fu Luoyin and Jin Li signed and sealed it on the desk in the conference room. Next to them, Zhou Heng compared it carefully and carefully.

Fu Luoyin said leisurely: "Since you are here, there is no need to be polite to us. You have been staying in the old European branch before, and the company has also arranged housing here for you and your team. You can go there when you are free. Pick a pick.”

Jin Li was overjoyed - there was a lot of money in Star City. Although he was not short of money, it was painful to spend the money. Now that Fu's military industry has arranged everything, this kind of treatment is not common even at his level.

Before he had time to think of words of thanks, Fu Luoyin spoke again: "My partner has been reviewing manuscripts with you recently, so I have to trouble you to take care of him."

Jin Li was stunned: "Huh?"

Fu Luoyin's face remained unchanged, and the signature in his hand was still fluttering: "His review name is vixerunt, and he must have passed it not long ago. He is still a student, and he cherishes this opportunity to work with you, but he always thinks that I don't understand academics. , don’t tell me anything, I have to ask you to give me more help in this regard, so that I don’t know when he will be wronged.”

What he said seemed to have profound meaning, but after careful consideration, he couldn't figure it out.

Jin Li was shocked - he had used the name of sinemora as a reviewer for many years, and most people didn't know it was him. However, he thought that if Fu's Military Technology was to be investigated, it would not be the same, so he was slightly relieved.

He has a stake in the journal tfcjo. Recently, a young man came to review the manuscript. The field is chemistry and quantum analysis. Jin Li didn't pay much attention to the resume and background of this new member. He took a fancy to Vixerunt's second one. I am also interested in supporting people in my area of ​​expertise, thinking that I might be able to include people in my team in the future.

Not long after the advent of quantum computers, quantum analysis departments across the league are currently in hot demand, but his team does not yet have talents in this field.

Jin Li quickly reacted: "Oh, it turns out Vixerunt is a member of Mr. Fu's family. What a coincidence. I also admire him very much. I remember his name is Lin... Lin..."

"Lin Shuicheng." Fu Luoyin nodded slightly, "Children are still young and reckless, and it is easy to get into trouble. If there is any trouble for you in the future, please be more considerate."