chapter 22

Fu Luoyin drove Lin Shuicheng home and ordered takeout on the way. When they got home, the takeout arrived with them.

He knew that Lin Shuicheng seemed to like spicy food, so this time he found a Sichuan restaurant and delivered it to his door with the pot included. The spicy and delicious smell floats up, and the heat can bring people back to their senses.

The whole Fu family doesn't like spicy food, except him. The cuisine here in Xingcheng tends to be sweet and salty, and the cooking of food pays attention to the words "fragrant" and "thick". However, Fu Luoyin did not stay in Xingcheng but in Jiangnan since he was a child. He eats everything and eats nothing. pick. Especially during those two years in the Eighth Military Region, every keyboard looked like chocolate, no matter where it was produced.

When he arrived at the door, he lifted the heavy meal from the ground with one hand, and rubbed Lin Shuicheng's head with the other hand: "Be good, go and open the door."

Fu Luoyin watched Lin Shuicheng enter the password to open the door, and then realized that the password was his birthday - he had always relied on facial recognition to authenticate the door. When he asked Lin Shuicheng his birthday in the morning, he didn't think of it at all. One crop at a time.

No wonder Lin Shuicheng was angry.

He was not angry at him for being mean to him, but angry at him for suspecting that he didn't know his birthday.

Fu Luoyin suddenly felt a lot softer. He shouldn't have doubted Lin Shuicheng for a moment. He was the one who was upset, and he shouldn't take it out on Lin Shuicheng.

Lin Shuicheng liked him so much, he confirmed this.

After Lin Shuicheng entered the door, he first went to feed the chief.

The chief stopped eating after eating some. Lin Shuicheng felt strange and stretched out his hand to touch the chief's belly. It was round and plump. It was obvious that the chief was full.

He looked at the chief's bowl.

The chief usually eats in a stainless steel bowl, which is placed by the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room. Now there is an exquisite glaze-changing bowl next to the floor-to-ceiling window - one or two thousand apiece, which is a complete set of tableware bought by Zhou Heng.

Apparently when Fu Luoyin came back in the afternoon, he picked up a bowl and filled it with cat food and wanted to feed the cat. He was very cautious, knowing that the chief would not eat what he fed him, and he had not yet used the small steel bowl that the chief had originally had. He was afraid that after filling the bowl with grain, the chief would not even want the bowl.

The chief did not eat as much as he always did, but after Fu Luoyin went out, he was still too hungry and ate it all secretly.

He is a cat who is promising but not very promising.

Lin Shuicheng pursed his lips, and the emotions that had been sinking all day seemed to be relieved a little at this moment.

He smiled here and took the two bowls back to wash. He has a mysophobia. He usually washes the dishes at home in the dishwasher, but the dishes used by the chief will be washed by hand separately.

Fu Luoyin was busy putting the takeaway food on the dinner plate. He caught sight of him taking two cat bowls and washing them, and subconsciously kept silent - there was no need to spread them out to tell his little lover about feeding cats but being rejected by them. .

Lin Shuicheng washed two cat bowls and returned them to the French window as they were.

The dishes on the table include fish-flavored shredded pork, boiled pork slices, and a whole fish with chopped chili pepper, which is cooked on a tinfoil pot until it sizzles with aroma.