chapter 73

Tang Yang was frightened out of his mind. He screamed and twisted his body desperately to get out.

Lin Shuicheng's car rolled inward, and the side of the driver's seat was still hanging in the air. Tang Yang screamed for a while and felt Lin Shuicheng's hand coming over and grabbing his shoulder.

Lin Shuicheng's voice came through the many airbags and was blurry: "Tang Yang."

As soon as Lin Shuicheng called him, Tang Yang immediately stopped screaming and started crying: "Brother, I really didn't mean to do anything bad. It's just that someone told you to know that you are a substitute. I just came here, but I haven't said anything yet." You can see it yourself... You are so kind to me, you ordered me food and drink, and even said you would pay my medical bills. I'm sorry, brother, but I really didn't want to do anything bad, and I didn't want to die either... "

He felt Lin Shuicheng's hand holding his shoulder move, and the fingertips were hard and it hurt a little. He didn't dare to cry anymore: "Brother?"

Lin Shuicheng's voice contained a slight, dazed gasp: "Tell me what just happened."

"Brother, can't you see?" Tang Yang's tears and snot ran out. He almost regarded Lin Shuicheng as a life-saving straw, "Brother, don't worry! Neither of us can drive..."

"Stop talking nonsense!" Lin Shuicheng's gentle and cold voice fluctuated for the first time. He interrupted Tang Yang's words, and his voice paused slightly, "Tell me what happened."

Tang Yang didn't dare to write any more at this time. He cried and said: "A big truck just drove over and almost hit us. I don't understand how you know, brother. I didn't see it anyway." How did the car come over, and then the car rushed out, and now we are in the ditch...Brother, do you think there is a signal here, will our car explode? It's like this in the movies..."

Lin Shuicheng used all his strength to support his spirit. He tried to discern the reality through the dense hallucinations in front of him: the pouring rain outside, the roaring sound of lightning, and the truck that disappeared from sight and passed by them.

He took a breath, turned sideways and pushed the phone to Tang Yang through the gap, his voice hoarse: "Call the police. The screen unlock password is the nine-key pinyin input sequence of the word 'wait'. Call the police now. I don't know if anyone will answer the phone."

Tang Yang shouted in horror: "Brother, I use twenty-six keys, brother! How do you spell the nine-key keys?"

But Lin Shuicheng was silent.

Tang Yang felt something warm and sticky dripping slowly, mixed with the sound of water leaking into the car, making it difficult to detect.

He realized what had happened - Lin Shuicheng smashed the window glass on his side. After the whole car tipped over, half of the windshield was broken. The glass shards were all on Lin Shuicheng's side. He didn't know if anything serious would happen. Condition.

Tang Yang's liver and gallbladder were split. He pressed the password several times with trembling trembling, and finally spelled the password correctly and dialed the police number.

As soon as he dialed through, the other person immediately told him: "We are aware of your situation and our people are on their way. Please keep the communication open."

After Tang Yang hung up the phone, he cried and called Lin Shuicheng: "Brother, brother, please say something, you won't die, brother..."

After a long time, Lin Shuicheng finally let out a low "hmm".

Tang Yang heard him speak and immediately felt relieved.

He listened carefully to the noise outside. Within five minutes, a faint siren came from far and near.