chapter 99

"Currently, 112 suspicious persons have been targeted, and targets are being assigned for investigation and tracking. Fu Luoyin, the leader of Group A, is heading to Dr. Chen's Psychological Clinic in Xingcheng Gang District. The report is completed."

"Received. Already provided for you in real time. Equipped with an analysis expert team, please contact us if you have any questions.
"Received. "

The deputy reported: "The name of the first target you selected for investigation is Chen Lang. He graduated from Alliance Star University with a bachelor's degree in psychology and neurology. Later, he received a doctorate in psychology from Alliance Medical University, focusing on sexual psychology."

Fu Luoyin locked the priority investigation position while listening: "Continue."

The deputy sat in the back seat and continued to flip through the real-time files sent by the alliance connection: "His family situation is special. He grew up in a wealthy family and belongs to the He is from a middle-class or above family, but the problem is...his parents are, uh...brothers and sisters, and they have not obtained a marriage certificate yet. According to the procedures, he and his sister are both recorded adoptions. His biological sister Chen Ai is younger than him At the age of ten, he was born with severe genetic diseases, including congenital heart disease, and became blind at the age of five. Both of them severed ties with their parents, and Chen Lang currently pays for his sister's living expenses. As for Chen Lang himself, he is nearly 20 years old Forty years old is still not married, and there is no sign of love. In addition, he shows great concern for sexual psychology. It is speculated that he should be a person with sexual dysfunction. This may also be related to the intermarriage of his parents."

"Chen Lang is particularly popular in the alliance. He is very famous in Star City. He was a guest on an emotional counseling program five years ago and has a large number of fans. However, the registration fee for his psychological counseling is not low, hundreds of thousands, and the clients are either rich or expensive. Old customer consultation and exchange meetings are held on Tuesdays of the week. During the period, the doors are closed, and there is the possibility of gathering people to preach."

"The list of their exchange meetings today?"

"A total of twelve people, all elites in various fields, all with experience People with various traumas - it is obvious that these are the types of people who need psychological counseling. His private clinic is a three-story structure with a medical warehouse and garden behind it. Because it is in the Port Street area, there are many people nearby. It's a crowded area."

Fu Luoyin whispered: "Have you contacted the police department?"

The deputy adjusted the channel to play for him, and what came over there was the report of the first investigation department of the police department: " All personnel are in place and are currently defeating suspicious locations one by one. However, there are insufficient police forces near the Star City Port Block. If something happens, it will take some time to arrive for support. Deputy Director Fu, do you want to consider changing the location?"

"No need to change. ." Fu Luoyin said hoarsely, "The place where Chu Shihan was assassinated is only four thousand meters away from here in a straight line. This place is very suspicious. If anything happens, I will avenge both old and new grudges."
Old Seventh Office.

The atmosphere was solemn, and everyone took out their own equipment and connected to the First Investigation Section, ready for remote support at any time.

In 902A, Lin Shuicheng sat in front of the computer, silent.

Jin Li came over to watch with him: "Now the data department provides information and conducts investigation of suspicious persons. We can't help here. You got up so early today and went out, why don't you take this time to catch up on some sleep? "?"