chapter 63

Zhou Heng came to help Fu Luoyin pack his luggage when he flew to the man-made island for his birthday party.

The vacation was booked in advance, and Fu Luoyin used part of his annual leave to prepare for the banquet.

Zhou Heng has been busy these days because Fu Luoyin has been relying on him more. Fu Luoyin used to be a very easy-to-get-together boss. He didn't pick anything. Most of the things arranged for him were business matters and he didn't worry much about other small details.

Recently, Zhou Heng has been running here almost every day. If he didn't remind Fu Luoyin, judging from the boss's state, he would probably be too lazy to eat.

When he came to the door today, he saw Fu Luoyin sleeping on the sofa, looking exhausted. In his mind, this was the second time he had seen him this week.

The reason why Fu Luoyin became like this seems to be... because of Lin Shuicheng.

Su Yu made a call on the landline in the morning, and it was Zhou Heng who answered - Su Yu called Fu Luoyin's mobile phone, but Fu Luoyin didn't answer, so he called the landline.

Su Yu asked Zhou Heng what was going on: "How is it?"

Zhou Heng: "Mr. Su, I am Mr. Fu's assistant. The boss seems to be in a bad mood right now and is reluctant to answer the phone."

Su Yu was stunned there: "Didn't he send the flowers out?"

Zhou Heng scratched his head and asked, "What kind of flower?" When he came over, he didn't see anything similar to flowers in the house.

Su Yu didn't continue to say what kind of flower it was, but just sighed: "Well, forget it, forget it. Such things can't be forced. I have considered this possibility... but indeed, I didn't expect it. Sister-in-law is really straightforward. Sigh."

During breakfast, Fu Luoyin had no appetite. The delicious takeout was delivered to him, but he couldn't arouse interest. He reluctantly took a few bites for health reasons. After eating half of it, he felt uncomfortable and vomited all over again. Finally, he lay down on the sofa holding his stomach.

Zhou Heng saw that his mental state was not very good and he did not dare to say anything when doing things. He dragged Fu Luoyin's suitcase to the living room, and when he was about to put Fu Luoyin's menthol cigarettes in it, he suddenly heard Fu Luoyin behind him say hoarsely: "Don't put it away, you can adjust the schedule again." , I won’t go, you can deliver the gift instead of me.”

Zhou Heng was stunned: "...Aren't you going?"

"I don't want to go, I don't want to see Lin Shuicheng." Fu Luoyin lay on the sofa, covering his eyes with one hand, very tired. His voice was hoarse, "But he doesn't necessarily have to go. Just go ahead and apologize to Su Yu for me."

Zhou Heng was chattering, and when he was thinking about what to do next, Fu Luoyin's cell phone rang.

With a "ding" sound, a text message came.

Fu Luoyin took the phone and looked at it, and was stunned for a long time.

Then he seemed to react and quickly opened the text message page.

Lin Shuicheng: "I got the invitation, thank you for the flowers. I haven't seen any messages before."

Fu Luoyin subconsciously typed and sent: "Were you at home yesterday? Why didn't you come out to see me?"

After sending it, Fu Luoyin woke up and realized that Lin Shuicheng said that he had not seen the message. So he quickly added: "It's okay, it's best if you like it. When do you plan to leave, can I pick you up?"