chapter 32

Wen Fu Luoyin was transferred to District 8, in addition to expressing silent resistance to his family's arrangement for his future, the main reason was for Xia Ran.

The relationship between the Fu family and the Xia family is average. The main reason is that when the Su family was developing a private brain hospital, it had a conflict with the Xia family over the location of a certain commercial area. The problem was never resolved, and the Xia family finally snatched the land. , the bridge between the two sides is closed.

The Fu family and the Su family usually move around a lot, and there are no opportunities to interact with the Xia family - the Fu family's development direction is science and technology and military industry, while the Xia family is in light industry, which is beyond the reach of eight poles. They cannot meet together in business. Relationships are also superficial.

After Xia Ran's sophomore year in high school, something happened at home and his family fell into decline, so he had no more reason to keep in touch.

Fu Kai has always known about Fu Luoyin's relationship. He is not very satisfied with Xia Ran. On the one hand, it is because of his family relationship, and on the other hand, he knows that Fu Luoyin works to make money for Xia Ran. He thinks that Xia Ran is a little ignorant. .

But this little son of his is a tough guy and refuses to let go. After two years of separation from the Eighth Military Region, it seemed like he was really traumatized. He became much silent, as if he had grown up all of a sudden. He didn't understand the affairs of these juniors, but he had always heard others mention that Fu Luoyin had never been able to find a stable person to accompany him.

Now, after two years of depression, the Xia family quickly made a comeback through unknown circumstances. Then the family moved to the old North American branch, faded out of the Alliance Star City circle, and left everyone's eyes quietly.

Fu Kai's dignity and the majesty of his son made it difficult for him to say soft words to Fu Luoyin. He would not apologize and change his words, but he really didn't know what to do with Fu Luoyin.

There is only one person that this child has bitten in his heart. Is it possible that he can dig that person out of his heart?

The elder disagreed, so Fu Luoyin kept arguing with him, never bowing his head and admitting defeat, not even saying a soft word.

After Fu Luoyin left, the nanny cautiously approached to clear the dinner plates. Seeing Fu Kai's gloomy expression, she whispered, "Young Master Fu is still young. There's no need to rush into a relationship so early."

"He just won't let me worry, stubborn," Fu Kai pinched his nose. "If he could find someone like his brother, I wouldn't be so concerned."

The nanny was a bit surprised—it was the first time she heard that Chu Shihan had had a partner. From the sounds of it, Fu Kai even met them?

Perhaps because Fu Luoyin had just been there, Fu Kai was somewhat moved. His demeanor subtly revealed a touch of age. Pinching his nose, he suddenly said as if remembering something, "Forget what I just said, especially don't tell Madam."

The nanny immediately responded, "Understood."

Fu Kai sighed softly, "That child... I've only met him once when he brought documents for Shihan. It was only later that Shihan told me he was his partner. A pretty and well-behaved child, agile and polite. But that's about it."

In the recording, the young man's voice is indifferent and pleasant, and every word is spoken in a clear and precise manner, which is particularly comfortable in people's hearts.

The natural expression of a person's charm cannot be stopped. Even if there is only voice, Xia Ran can hear the sharp and confident aura from it. It is tired, slightly hoarse, but radiant.