Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 2k reads on this book, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

_________________________________

It was supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life...I was getting married!!! You'd expect someone to be over the moon that they'd found someone who loved them enough to want to spend the rest of their life with them, but that was just the thing...I didn't know if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him...I didn't know if he was the guy for me.

"Knock, knock...darlin' you look...mesmerising"

"Hey Leo...you think so???"

"I know so...now, are you ready to get married???"

"Leo???"

"Yeah???"

"Am I doing the right thing here???"

"What do you mean???"

"Getting married...is it the right thing to do???"

"You love Jim...don't you???"

"Well that's the thing...I don't know if I do..."

"(Y/N)...I'm supposed to be walking you down the aisle in a few minutes...why are you just telling me this now?!"

"I don't want to be making a mistake...it's a big commitment..."

"You do realise that to get to today you had to say yes to a proposal...which oddly enough, is what you did..."

"I realise that...but that was then..."

"So how do you feel now???"

"I feel like I don't want it to be Jim at the other end of that aisle..."

"Well who do you want it to be???"

"It doesn't matter...for now I need to call this off, I can't marry Jim...it's not right..."

"Well you'll have to go tell him then...he's in there waiting for you..."

I opened the door to the room I was supposed to become Mrs Kirk...but now, I was gonna break someone's heart...the music started to play but I ignored it...I walked down the aisle trying to get to Jim as quick as I could...I didn't want to drag this out any longer than I had too. The closer I got to him, the more my heart sunk...the smile on his face began to fade as he noticed the seriousness of my expression...it was as if he could sense what was going to happen.

"Jim..."

"You can't do it..."

"How???"

"...I know you better than you think..."

"Jim, I'm so sorry..."

"Oh it's ok...I'll live...just as long as your happy..."

"I am...I suppose..."

"You know...if your looking for mr right I thinks he's at the door over there..."

I turned to see who was standing there...it was Leo, he was giving em a reassuring smile, like he always did...it let me know that I could count on his to support me...

"What Leo?!...how'd you decide that out???"

"I see the way you two are around each other..."

"Whenever your with him...it's like you become your true self..."

"So you think Leo's the one for me???"

"Think??? I know...HEY BONES, COME HERE!!!"

Leo jogged up to me and Jim at the top of the aisle...

"What is it???"

"Congrats Bones, your getting married again..."

"Oh ok...wait...WHAT..."

"Listen...I know you like (Y/N)...and she really likes you too...please guys just get married...it'd mean a lot to me if you were both happy for once..."

"Jim...I don't know what..."

"Just shhh...now lets get this ceremony started..."

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) and...umm..."

Jim then whispered in the ministers ear...

"Ah...and Leonard Horatio McCoy..."

It may not have been the outcome everyone had planned or hoped for...but by the end of today, I was happy...happy because I realised that I'd done the right thing and put my own happiness first and...with help for Jim...managed to still have the happiest day of my life...with the right guy.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X