Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

Dear Pavel...that's how it all started...you see, it was Valentine's Day, and like every other year...I was going to be single and alone, but I didn't want that...I wanted to find someone to love me...someone to care about me. It wasn't to hard thinking of someone to chose, it was obvious, I had been crushing on Chekov since the two of us were at the academy...he was just so handsome and smart and his accent was to die for...there was just one problem...he didn't seem to notice that I existed. You see, I'm not what you would call a popular kid, in fact, I'm quite the opposite...I've never really been able to fit in with anyone and so I usually end up being ignored by my peers, including my crushes...but you see, that's all they'd ever be...as if Pavel would ever go for a nobody like me...

I decided to write an anonymous letter to Pavel, telling him how I felt about him...that way I could tell him how I felt without the pain of rejection and humiliation...anyway, the letter went a bit like this...

Dear Pavel,

You probably have no idea who I am but rest assure I know you. I need to tell you how I feel about you so basically, I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for a while now but I realise that we are worlds apart and you'd never go for someone like me. I just wanted to let you know.

Sincerely,
No-one Important

I posted the letter to him...after that, I dropped the subject, if he ever read it then he'd probably not do anything about it...and if he did, he'd probably ask the cool girls and in turn, one of them would claim it was their letter and so I'd be ignored as usual and my sad life would continue as normal.

It was around midday, while working at my station something out of the ordinary happened. I was sitting working when all of a sudden my vision was blocked by what appeared to be a pair of hands...which made me paranoid since I have no friends...

"Guezz who..."

I knew instantly who it was...and this made my heart almost stop...it was Pavel, I could tell from the gorgeous accent. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment as I froze in my seat...did he know I sent the letter or was this just a spontaneous moment of madness...some how I doubted the latter option...

"P...Pavel?!"

"Yez...how did you know???"

"Uhh...w...what are you...uhh...what are you doing here???"

"Vell...zhis morning...I rezieved a letter..."

"Really?! How nice..."

"Zhat's vhat I zhought vhen I read it but zhere vas vone problem...zhere vas no name of ze zender..."

"Oh...r...really???"

"Yez...zo, I dezided zhat I vould find ze zender by comparing hand writing..."

"And how's that working out for you???"

"Vell I vound a paper zhat matches, perfectly..."

"Lucky you..."

"Yez...I'm wery lucky...lucky zhat ze girl I lowve iz in lowve vith me too...(Y/N)...vhy didn't you tell me zooner..."

"Because...your, you!!! And I'm...well I'm..."

"Perfect..."

"I'm a freak and a loner...there's nothing perfect about that..."

"Zhere iz to me...(Y/N)...I lowve you, zo much...and I sink your vonderful...zo, vill you be my walentine???"

"A...are you serious?!"

"Of courze I am...I can't to be able to call you mine...zo, vhat do you zhink???"

"I think...that I'd love to be yours..."

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X