Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________

"(Y/N)!!! I'm so glad I found you..."

"What's wrong Kirk???"

"It's Bones...there's been an incident...you need to come quick..."

Kirk began running and you were right behind him, all the time you were worried about what had happened, you just hoped it wasn't something too serious, you didn't know how you would cope if it was. You followed Kirk all the way to the medbay and your heart began racing, what had happened. You could feel tears threatening to fall as you prepared yourself for any possibilities, you entered the medbay.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"What the..."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), I have brought you to the medbay because there's been an incident...my heart has been stolen, by you...and now, I can't live without you...for the last few months we have been dating and it has opened my eyes to how much I don't want to ever lose you so, (Y/N), will you marry me???"

"You made me think that something had seriously happened to you just so you could propose?!"

"Uhh, yes..."

"Bones...that's so sweet"

"Is that a yes???"

"Of course it's a yes...I would love to spend the rest of my life with you...just promise me one thing"

"Anything..."

"Never pull a stunt like this again...I was really worried"

"I promize...I love you"

"I love you too"

_____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X