Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

You were currently sitting on the end of the bath tub waiting. Waiting for the little white stick in your hand to determine your fate...A few days ago you had noticed your period was late, you thought nothing of it at first but after a couple of days you started to worry if you could be pregnant. You tried to convince yourself it wasn't possible, you and Kirk had only known each other for a month and had only had sex once, and you used protec...you had then realised you had in fact not used protection, neither you or Kirk had even thought to go see Bones about getting condoms and when it came down to...well you know 😉😉😉...you both agreed, surely you wouldn't get pregnant...you checked the stick and sure enough, there was a little cross, you were pregnant. How were you gonna tell Jim??? You barely knew each other and now you were having a baby together?! You debated whether or not to get an abortion but you couldn't bring yourself to end an innocent life, so you'd just have to tell the truth and hope Kirk would accept your decision. You waited on your bed for Jim's shift to end. When he entered the room you ran up to him and hugged him, that's when the tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Hey, hey, (Y/N), what's wrong??? Are you hurt??? Did someone upset you??? Please speak to me baby"

He lead you over to the bed and you both sat down. You simply handed him the pregnancy test and continued to cry. Jim looked down at the test and was speechless when he saw the cross, he then proceeded to smile, he looked at you and wiped the tears from you eyes.

"Is this why your crying???"

You nodded.

"(Y/N), this is wonderful news, we are going to be parents!!!"

You were shock about how happy Jim was about this, you thought he would leave you and you'd be a single mum, forced to juggle work and a child. Kirk hugged you tight.

"I'll admit we haven't had the longest relationship so far, but we'll make it work through this together, I promise"

9 months later and Kirk is running through the halls of the enterprise telling people to move, he was on the bridge when he'd gotten a call from Bones telling him to get to medbay quick, so now he was running as fast as he could. When he arrived he was lead by nurse to the room you were in you were crying and in pain, Jim instantly ran and kissed your head, he then took your hand in his as Bones told you both it was time to push, you pushed with all the energy you had but you had to stop, you cried at the fact you didn't have the strength to push anymore.

"J...J...Jim, I can't d...d...do it."

"Yes you can (Y/N), just this, soon you'll be holding our baby, but first you gotta push one more time ok, just one more time"

Jim wrapped one of his arms around you while still holding your hand in the other. You kept in your mind that you just had to push one more time and soon you'd get to meet you baby, and with that thought you used all the strength you had and soon you heard your baby crying, you'd done it...

Bones placed the baby on you chest and announced it was a girl...you and Jim looked at you baby girl, together you had brought this gorgeous little baby into the world. A nurse then took her away to get cleaned up meanwhile you also got cleaned up. After you were sorted Kirk hugged you, the nurse then returned with your daughter and handed her to you.

"What are we gonna call her???"

You stared into your daughters eyes and thought about what to name her.

"Gillian Kirk...what do you think???"

"It's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Kirk kissed the top of you head, you handed Gillian to her dad, Jim, holding your daughter was amazing to see, over the past 9 months you had both got to know so much about one another, it felt as thought you'd been together forever. You knew he would be a wonderful dad and you hoped you could be a good mum to Gillian. Bones brought in Sulu, Uhura, Spock, Scotty and Chekov to meet your daughter. Jim handed Gillian to Uhura to hold, she kept saying how adorable she was, the best part was when Uhura said she wanted one and everyone stared at Spock as his eyes widened and you could see his cheeks turning green, it was hilarious. Everyone loved your baby girl and you could tell she was going to grow up in a loving family on the enterprise and it was a relief to know your friends would make sure no one ever hurt her. Your family was complete and you couldn't be happier.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo x