Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________

"Hey Jim...have you seen Chekov anywhere??? I can't find him"

"I saw him earlier...he said he needed to go see Bones about something...why don't you go try the medbay???"

"Ok..."

You walked into the Medbay and saw Bones looking at his PADD, you walked over to him.

"Hey grumpy..."

"What do you want kid???"

"Have you seen Chekov??? I can't find him"

"You just missed the him...he was heading to engineering I think Scotty needed to talk to him"

"Oh...ok..."

You walked out of the Medbay you walked down to engineering, you looked around for Scotty and eventually found him under a control panel. You tapped his shoulder but he got a fright and banged his head on the panel.

"What the..."

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry Scotty..."

"No worries lass, just an occupational hazard I suppose...what can I dae fir you???"

"I'm looking for Chekov...Bones said he'd come down here to talk to you"

"Well I'm sorry lass but Chekov has nae been deen here since last night...have ye tried the bridge???"

"That's where I started but he wasn't there..."

"Maybe ye should look again..."

"Worth a try i suppose..."

You headed out of engineering towards the bridge and you felt quite sad...today was your 3 year anniversary of when you and Pavel started dating...all you wanted was to spend a bit of time with him but he appeared to be busy...you weren't going to give up though, you just hoped you'd find him on the bridge...You got into the turbo lift and prayed he'd still be here. The doors to the lift opened and...

"SUPRISE!!!"

"What the..."

You saw all your friends standing smiling at you, how did Scotty get here before you??? You were shocked at what was happening and then you saw Pavel walking towards you holding a bunch of flowers.

"Did you plan all this???"

"Yez...I vanted today to be zpecial zince ve haff been togezer vor 3 yearz now.."

"Pavel...I love it, thank you...your so sweet"

You hugged Chekov and then pulled his lips to yours to share a loving kiss, you could hear people 'aww'ing at this. You were slightly surprised when he stopped the kiss short and stepped away from you, you felt a little hurt by this movement but you watched Pavel stand there staring at you for a moment then something you didn't expect happened, he got down on one knee and took out a box. He opened the box and presented you with a gorgeous ring.

"(Y/N), zince the day I firzt met you I knew you vere unique, beautiful and zhe girl for me

"(Y/N), zince the day I firzt met you I knew you vere unique, beautiful and zhe girl for me...on zhiz day, exactly 3 yearz ago you agreed to be my girlfriend and now I vould like to azk you zomezhing elze...(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), vill you marry me???"

"Oh Pasha...of course I will"

Pavel stood up and slid the ring on your finger, he then pulled your lips to his and kissed you.

"Pavel...I love you"

"And I lowve you too (Y/N)"

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X