Scotty

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @AlexissEngel :Can you do a Scotty one please

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

You were in the medbay learning first aid, you see, it had come to the attention of a lot of people that down in engineering, us engineers can get quite badly hurt so it was decided that some of the engineers, yourself included, would go to the medbay and learn some simple first aid to try and help the situation. When you were first told that you were gonna be learning first aid, you were not exactly happy because you'd signed up to be an engineer not a nurse...however, after learning some of the basics, you found that you were enjoying the experience. It probably wouldn't help the department very much because usually the injuries as too severe or the patient just dies then and there but there was a slim chance that you could help and you were, now, happy to do so.

The course lasted for a week, and during that week you hadn't gotten a chance to go down to engineering and tell Scotty all about it. You and Scotty were quite good friends, you told each other almost everything, you were really excited about telling him all you'd learned from your course. When the next week came you had gotten up early and got ready, you then ended up skipping all the way down to engineering to go find Scotty, but he wasn't there. You checked his office and all around the department, you asked everyone including Keenser, and no-one had seen him in a week, they all just presumed that he'd gone on the first aid course with you...you started to worry and ended up searching almost the entire ship, but still he was no were to be seen, you started to panic...unless he'd thrown himself out the airlock, he should of still been on the ship...

__________________________________

There will be a Part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X