Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________

Today was Chekov's birthday and you were so excited...as his loving girlfriend, you took it upon yourself to organise a surprise party for him, it was going to be held on the bridge, since that is where Chekov spends most of his time. All his friends where going to be there, you'd hung decorations, organised games, you just wanted today to be perfect.

Pavel was still asleep so you went to the kitchen and started making some pancakes for the birthday boy, when they were ready, you decided to go get him...when you entered the bedroom, Pavel was still sleeping soundly, he was so cute when he slept.

You quite sat on the edge of the bed and gentle nudged Pavel to wake up, when he did however, he started coughing and sneezing like a mad man...he was sick...well this birthday was going to be interesting.

"Hey Sleepyhead...Happy Birthday"

"Oh iz it zhat time of year already *achoo*"

"Yes it is...the day you turn a year older has arrived...you don't look so good, are you okay???"

"*achoo* I'm vine, honeztly *cough* it'z probably juzt a cold *cough*"

You placed your hand on Pavel's forehead...he was burning up...

"Aww Pasha...you're really warm...your sick, you stay in bed and rest...I'll go get you a hot mug of lemon water"

"Oh not zhat horrid ztuff...I'm vine*achoo* it'll pazz"

He started to sit up but you just pushed him to lay back down...you found it sad to see him so ill...he looks like a lost puppy as he just sits there, you just wanted to hug him close...

"I think you'll find that your going nowhere today...no arguements...now, I'm going to get you some lemon water, your going to drink it and your going to rest...okay???"

"Ok..."

"Good"

You walked into the kitchen and switched the kettle on while grabbing your PADD and group messaging everyone.

To: All friends

Change off plan...Chekov is ill, he can't come to party so, party comes to him...see you all soon.

From: (Y/N)

You finished making the lemon water when there was a knock at the door, you opened it to see Kirk, Spock, Uhura, Scotty, Sulu, Bones and Jaylah all standing there with all the party things you had set up on the bridge, you motioned for them all to come in but to be quite. While everyone else got to work you took the water to Chekov. He looked so sad, he hated being sick...hopefully the party would cheer him up though.

"Here you go...now, if you drink it all you can open your present"

"I told you not to get me anyzing..."

"I know you did but I chose to ignore you, so hurry up with the water so I can see your reaction"

When Pavel had drunk the whole mug of lemon water, you walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out his present, you then happily skipped over to the bed and sat down before handing him his gift. Pavel took the gift and unwrapped the paper and opened the box to find a music box with his name engraved on it.

"Vow zhiz iz amazing*achoo*...I've alvayz vanted vone of zheze...zhiz muzt have cozt you an arm *cough*and a leg...you really didn't haff to *achoo* go to zhat much trouble*achoo*"

"Your worth it...Happy Birthday Pasha...I love you"

"Thank you...and I lowve you too"

You leaned forward to kiss Pavel but at the last minute he moved his head so you ended up kissing his cheek...

"I don't *cough* vant you to get zick *cough*"

"Well...i don't care"

You then kissed Pavel on the lips and he didn't refuse you...when you broke the kiss, you went back into the living room to find the decorations hung and food laid out...it wasn't what you planned but it was still going to be good, you could feel it. All you needed now was the man of the hour so you went and helped Pavel up, you put the duvet around him to keep him warm and pulled him into the living room.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Vhat the *achoo*"

"Happy Birthday!!!"

"(Y/N), did you plan *cough* zhiz???"

"I just want you to have a wonderful birthday..."

You loved seeing him so cheerful. The party got under way with music and dancing...Pavel ended up sitting on the couch curled up in the duvet, you sat beside him.

"So, from 1 to 10, 10 being awesome...how has your birthday been???"

"12...how did I get zo lucky vith a girl like you???"

"What I want to know is how did I get so lucky to have a boy like you"

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Pasha"

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X