Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

"(Y/N), can ya take this ta the medbay fer me and have Bones sign it"

"No problem Scotty, I'll be back soon."

I love it when I have to go see Leo, he's just so handsome. Most people tend to not go after Leo because he's always grumpy but when he's with me, he's always so kind and caring, it's no wonder I fell for him. Before I knew it I had managed to daydream my way to the medbay.

"Hey Leo..."

"Oh hello darlin' what a pleasant surprise, what can I do for you???"

"Scotty wants you to sign this..."

"Oh ok, sure."

"Thank you"

I turned to leave the medbay and just as I stepped out the door, Leo grabbed my arm to stop me in my tracks, I turned around to face him.

"(Y/N) wait, can I ask you something???"

"Sure."

"Are you doing anything tonight???"

"No, why????"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend???"

Inside I was screaming, my dreams were coming true, Leonard McCoy was asking me to be his girlfriend, could life be any better?!

"I would love to..."

"Really?! Oh god, you've no idea how long I've wanted to here you say that..."

"Your so adorable Leo...but I've got to get back to work..."

"Right...well I'll see you later"

"Ok...bye"

"Bye"

I leaned up and gave Leo a gentle kiss on the lips before turning around and heading back towards the engineering department, but just as I was about to turn the corner I heard Leo shout from behind me...

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Leo..."

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X