Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________

I was heading to Kirk's quarters to tell him how I feel about him. I've had a crush on him for a while now and I just can't hide it anymore, hopefully he feels the same way I do but I won't know till I try...

I exit the turbo lift and as I turn the corner I feel my heart break, their was Jim, his lips locked on a girl as they enter her quarters...I turn around and run straight to my brother, Scotty. As I enter the engineering department, tears are streaming down my face, I look around for Scotty and as soon as I see him I run to him and hug him. He turns round and when he notices the tears he hugs back.

"(Y/N), what's wrong lassie???Are you hurt??? Say something."

"I was too late...h...he's found s...someone else..."

"Who's found someone else???(Y/N) what are you talking about???"

"J...Jim"

After that Scotty says nothing, he pulls away from the hug and grabs my hand. He takes me back to my quarters and we both sit on my bed, he returns to hugging me once more and I try to settle down, eventually I start to drift off to sleep, Scotty lays me on my bed and leaves me to sleep.

As I sleep, Scotty pulls out his communicator and calls Jim...

"Captain, I need ya in engineering now...."

Jim eventually arrives, and Scotty guides him to a secluded part of engineering to talk

"Jim I am very protective of my little sister, I dinnae like seeing people hurt the poor lass."

Jim had been my friend for years, he already knew your brother was very protective over you, he wasn't quite sure why Scotty was telling him this but he didn't question it.

"Today my little sister came running up to me in tears."

"What???Is she ok???What happened???"

Jim was starting to get fearful as to what had happened to you, he really cared for you and liked you as more than just a friend...he just hadn't told you cause he was scared you would reject him and he'd lose one of his best friends.

"Your the reason she's upset Jim...the lass saw you with a girl. You broke her heart and now your gonna fix it!!!"

"Oh no...she must have seen me vith Erin, nothing happened Scotty, I realised it was a mistake...I really like (Y/N), I explained that to Erin and she kicked me out...I've got to fix this..."

With that he ran straight to your quarters...he had to fix this, he couldn't handle knowing you were so upset...he needed to fix the mess he'd caused.

I woke to the sound of someone banging on the door. I got up and looked through the peep hole it was Jim.

"What do you want???"

"(Y/N), please open the door...I need to explain...just let me in."

I thought about it for a moment, it couldn't hurt to hear him out, but I don't know if I could handle it. I opened the door and before I knew it, Jim was hugging me.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)...I've been an idiot, I love you...I just thought you didn't feel the same way about me."

I had started to cry and Jim hugged me tighter. We pulled away from each other and Jim took my hands in his.

"Nothing happened between me and Erin, I swear...I thought that if I was with someone else then I could get over my feelings for you but I couldn't do it...I loved you to much...please tell me I haven't ruined my chances..."

I could see in his eyes he wasn't making it up...tears were threatening to fall from his eyes, he obviously cared. I let go of his hands and placed my hands on his cheeks, I pulled his lips onto mine. Jim kissed me back, it was perfect. We broke apart.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Jim."

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X