Chekov (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Chekov imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

As cliche as it is, I married my hero...I married the man that didn't give up on me, no matter how difficult my situation got. He didn't leave me on that planet and he didn't leave me when I was learning to walk after breaking my leg...I screamed at him, hit him, I took all my anger out on him when I hit rock bottom and although I knew he was in pain, he never complained, he let me, because he knew I was frustrated with how slowly my recovery was...

Pavel's has proposed the day I left the medbay, it may have been quite soon but that didn't mean it didn't feel right...no matter how hard our situation had been, it was almost as if the universe was pushing us together, and we let it...within the few months after proposing, we were married and just a few weeks after that, we were expecting a baby...life was moving quickly but you didn't care because something brilliant was happening, your family was being formed.

Fast forward to now, and we have a happy little 3 year old named Ross...he was playful and cuddly and you and Pavel loved him with all your heart. For now, you and Pavel weren't on the enterprise, you both wanted to take some time to appreciate your family. Maybe when Ross is older, you'll return as a family, but for now, you were happy with what you had and all that was yet to come.

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X