Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

Asking my mum about my dad was never easy...dependant on what mood she was in, she would either tell me how great he was, or how useless he was...I didn't understand why she seemed to love him but also hate him, because as she had said to me a million times before...she left him...and as far as I know, he doesn't know I'm alive...I've never met my dad, but I feel like I'm connected to him in some odd way...I can't explain it...but I just get the feeling he's there for me, even if he doesn't know it...

When I was 16 my mum finally sat me down and told me who my dad was...apparently he's was the navigator of a starship known as the enterprise, his name is Pavel Chekov...since being told that, I've only ever had one goal...to finally come face to face with him, that's all I wanted...just to finally meet him...

I worked and studied hard to get myself in Starfleet Academy to study navigating, obviously, and what I found weird was the fact that I felt so at home there...as if it was where I was meant to be...by the time I turned 21 I had managed to get myself a place on a starship...it wasn't the same one as my dad, but it was a step in the right direction anyway...

After a few years of working on a starship, I decided to try my luck at a transfer to the enterprise...and even though it took a few months, I was accepted, and so within a few weeks I was ready to move on with my career and finally meet my father. When I boarded the enterprise I was met by the Captain, his name was Jim, he seemed really nice...he gave me a tour of the ship before walking me to the bridge. The closer we got, the more nervous I became...I had been waiting for this moment for most of my life, and now it was gonna happen...I was gonna come face to face with my dad...

"(Y/N)...this is Pavel Chekov, he'll be your mentor for the next few weeks while you adjust to the ways of the enterprise"

"Hi...I'm (Y/N)"

"Hello, it'z wery nize to meet you..."

"Well why don't I leave you two to do your work...have fun"

"Now, let me show you our vork station zoo you can familiarise yourself vith ze layout..."

"Sure...by the way...I don't mean to sound rude, but I notice your accent..."

"Ah yez...I am from Russia, vone of ze finest countries on earth...have you ewer been zhere???"

"No, I haven't...maybe one day though..."

"Vell if you do...remember to try zet vodka...it'z zpectacular"

"I'll keep that in mind..."

Already I felt comfortable being around him, which I didn't think would happen...I thought it would be kind of awkward, but it was rather calm, although I suppose, to Chekov, I'm just another crew member...nothing special.

As the months past, I felt me and Chekov creating a real bond with one another...he was really helpeful and supportive and as each day pasted, I found myself wanting to tell him who I really was...but then again, I didn't want to ruin what we had...but I knew I couldn't keep such a big secret from him...it just wasn't fair on him or me...

"Hey Chekov???"

"Yes???"

"I was just curious, but...have you every been in love with someone???"

"I zurpoze...zhere waz zhiz come girl, back when I first boarded zet enterprise..."

"What happened???"

"Vell, she left me...I newver zaw her again..."

"Did you ever try and find her...see what happened to her???"

"I tried...but I could not vind her...I lozt her, but, that'z life I zurpose..."

"What was her name???"

"(Y/M/N)..."

"(Y/M/N) (Y/L/N)???"

"Yez ...hold on...how did you know zhat???"

"I know because she's my mum..."

"How old are you again???"

"I know what your thinking...and your right"

"You mean..."

"Yep...hi dad..."

Chekov didn't say anything, he simply stood staring at you for a while before pulling you into a bear hug...you could feel tears of joy running down your face...this was the moment you'd hoped and dreamed for...

"I love you dad..."

"I lowve you too..."

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X