Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 21k reads on this book, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️)

_____________________________________

*Jim's POV*

"Mr Spock, can we have a chat"

"Certainly sir, how can I assist???"

"Well, you see I was going to ask (Y/N) to marry me and I wasn't sure what the system was for Vulcans so I thought I'd ask you..."

"Although the idea of you marrying my sister displeases me greatly, I believe that it is (Y/N)'s best interests that should be put first and so I will allow it on one condition"

"You name it..."

"Never break her heart...or you just fall out the air lock..."

"What?!"

"Do not worry Captain, I believe i have just pranked you...I am under the impression that that is the custom response and older brother should provide to a sisters boyfriend..."

"I think you should stick to the emotionless act, it suits you better...anyway I was gonna ask her tonight...after I made her a romantic meal"

"Well, I'm sure she'll say yes..."

"I hope so..."

"I know so...if there's one thing I know, it's when my sister is happy, and with you...she's the happiest I've ever seen her...if she doesn't say yes, then I am not part Vulcan"

"Well I better go get everything ready..."

"How about I come help you...your gonna be marrying my sister after all"

"If you'd like Spock"

*Your POV*

I didn't mean to eavesdrop...but then again, I'm kind of glad I did because of two reasons, one, because I know the love of my life wants to marry me and two because the love of my life and my big brother are getting along so well, and that's a I could ever wish for.

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X