Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

You were part of a landing team on a class m planet. You were studying the plant life when you heard a snarl, you look up to see a creature running towards you with its teeth on display, you noticed Chekov was standing just ahead of you, you screamed for him to move but he wasn't listening, you tried to run to him, to push him out of the was but you couldn't move, just as the creature had almost reached him, he stood up and turned towards you.

"I lowve you (Y/N)"

You continued to shout for him to run but it was like he didn't know you were talking, he couldn't hear you, before you knew it the creature had reached Chekov, you watched in horror as the creature pounced onto him...

You jolted awake, you were sweating and shaking, it was just a dream...that's all you could tell your self, it wasn't real. You looked to your side to see emptiness. Chekov had to work late and so you were alone with no one to comfort you. You decided that you couldn't handle not having Pavel beside you so you got out of bed and ran to the bridge. You didn't care that you were still in your pyjamas, you needed to be certain that Pavel was safe.

When you burst through the door, the bridge crew turned to stare at you, you scanned the room and spotted Pavel at his usual place. He looked up at you confused, he went to speak but you ran and hugged him before he could say anything.

"(Y/N)??? Are you okay??? Vhats wrong???"

"I had a nightmare that you were killed...I woke up and you weren't there so I came to see if you were okay"

"I'm vine, I promise, it vaz juzt a dream...I'm ok..."

Pavel pulled you to sit on his lap, he hugged you tightly and gently rubbed your back to calm you down. You both sat like this for a while, it was nice to just to have him there, he made you feel safe.

"My shivt iz juzt about to vinish how about ve go and get zome zleep okay???"

"Okay"

You both stood up, you link your arm with Pavel's and walked back to your shared quarter, you both lay down and you cuddle into Pavel. He wrapped his arms protectively around you.

"I lowve you (Y/N)"

"I love you too"

You both drifted into sleep, Pavel was fine and nothing was gonna happen to him. He was always gonna be there for you and nothing was ever gonna change that.

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X