Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

Before Pavel left on the enterprise, the two of you always loved to visit the beach, it was such a magical place. Each visit lead to new discoveries, new adventures, you loved it. The reason the beach was so special to you, to both of you really, was because it was the place you met...you had been playing football with your brother when your ball ended up hitting someone, you went to retrieve your ball and ended up falling for the boy it hit, Pavel...it was also the place you got engaged, you were on your weekly picnic when Pavel popped the question, it was so romantic.

You hadn't visited the beach by yourself since you met Pavel but today you changed that...you'd recently been missing Pavel a lot and since it was hard to communicate with him being somewhere in space, you went to the place that reminded you of him.

You were sitting on the sand watching the sun slowly set thinking about what Pavel could be doing at that moment when you noticed someone sit beside you...you found it odd that someone would sit so close when there was the whole beach but didn't question it...that was until you felt the person place their hand on yours, you jumped and pulled your hand away before looking to see the person...and you were pleasantly surprised at the face staring back at you...

"Pasha?!"

"Zurprize!!!"

You instantly hugged him tightly, never wanting to let him go...

"I thought you were still on the enterprise..."

"Zhere vas a zlight izzue vith ze mizzion zo ve're back on earth for a bit..."

"Why didn't you tell me???"

"Becauze, I vanted to zurprise you..."

"Hold on...how did you know where I'd be???"

"I vent home and you veren't zhere so I thought about vhere you could be and I knew zhiz waz ze only place you'd go..."

"Aww...Pasha, I love you..."

"I lowve you too Princezz"

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X