Chekov

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @Unwanted-Flower :hey, can you do a pavel x reader where the reader accidentally gets prego and doesnt want to tell pavel so the reader avoids him???
the kid is pavels

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

"Hey (Y/N), vait up!!!"

"Oh hi Pavel..."

"I hawen't zeen you zince ze ozer night..."

"Yeah I've been busy...I've got to go..."

"(Y/N)..."

I hurried away from Pavel and straight to my room...I didn't mean to run away, well I did, but I've got my reason...you see the other night, I was with Pavel, and well things got intimate and well, one thing lead to another...well you see where I'm going with this 😉😉😉.

Anyway, over the last few days I had been feeling odd, like something was wrong, at first I thought my period was starting but then I checked the dates and it didn't add up...I had managed to get a pregnancy test from the medbay without anyone noticing and confirmed my theory...but I couldn't bring myself to tell Pavel, I didn't want him to leave me or for me to ruin his life so my only option was to try and avoid him at all costs...I couldn't risk him finding out, at least not till I figured out how I was gonna deal with my current dilemma...all I knew was that I needed to come up with a solution, and fast if I wanted to salvage my relationship with Pavel...

__________________________________

I may do a part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X