Phone call

" Jessica wakes up of the sun shining throw the window she see Sam still is sleeping so goes quiet up from the bed and goes into the bathroom and takes a quick shower before she walks to her wardrobe and puts on some clothes and then walks downstairs to start with the breakfast "

" mmh smells good " Sam smiles"

" so good I didn't know what I was gonna make to breakfast so I hope egg and bacon works "

"Sam takes a cup with coffe and goes to sit at the table " yes it does.. so do you have any plans for today "

" Nope or well I was gonna go to the grocery store and you "

" no actually not "

" Jessica goes with two plates with eggs and bacon to the table before she sits down"

" Sam starts eat and smiles "best breakfast "

" Jessica smiles " do you wanna come with me when I'm gonna go to the store later "

" not today babe "

" ok I guess I have to go alone then "

"Yeah .. do you mind if you take my plate I was thinking I was gonna go and take a shower "

" jessica rolles her eyes" no it's fine I can take it"

" thank you .."

"Sam goes upstairs to the bathroom Jessica takes all the dishes from the table to the dishwasher when she hear her  phone ringing she takes her phone and see Ryan's name "

" Ryan hey how are you"

" Hey Jessica I'm good thanks I was just gonna see if you wanna join a third season of ahs "

" Oh yeah sure I would love to "

" Perfect I think you gonna like your character "

" oh really tell me "

" well you gonna play Fiona Goode { Fiona Borgia Vandenheuvel Goode } she is what can I say a selfish witch that gets sick and she returns to the Miss Robichaux's Academy in with plans to rule her coven again and repair her relationship with her estranged daughter "

" oh sounds interesting who is my daughter then "

" well Sarah is gonna play her "

" oh I can't wait when are we gonna start "

" next month so I'm gonna send you the script now "

" ok good I will read it as fast I get it thanks "

" you're welcome well bye jess"

bye Ryan  "

" Jessica hangs up and walks upstairs to her bedroom and see sam in a towel "

"Sam looks at Jessica " did you talk to one of our kids   "

" no why are you asking "