Mothers day

" Jessica wakes up of all the kids sitting in the bed and Danny standing next to the bed holding a tray with French toast juice and little bowl with strawberries and watermelon"

" happy mothers day " Danny smiles "

" awe thanks " Jessica smiles "

" Hope moves and gives jess a cute little cheek kiss "

" awe thanks princess for the kiss can mama have a kiss from you two too ?" Jessica smiles at Emmy and Dylan Emmy giggles and bites her hand and Dylan gives jess a little smile "

" well I guess not then " she chuckles "

" Danny smiles and puts down the tray " and here is the gift "

" Jessica smiles and opens the gift and smiles at the bracelet with the letters D,H,E,D as Danny Hope Emmylou and Dylan " awe thank I love it " Jessica smiles "

" Danny smiles " you're welcome babe now enjoy you're breakfast "

" oh i will "Jessica chuckles "

" Hope softly lays her head on Jessica's shoulder Jessica smiles and gives Hope a little cheek kiss Emmy sees the glass with orange juice she grabs it and just as Danny's about to stop her the glass falls on the sheets and the orange juice slowly disappear in the sheets Emmylou starts laughing and Dylan slaps his little hand in it laughing " ugh Emmylou was this so smart of you huh " Jessica sighs and moves the tray and puts it in her nightstand and stands up from the bed "

" Danny can you please put this in the washing machine while I go and get new sheets ?"

" sure no problem " Danny smiles "

" ok good " Jessica sighs with a little smile before she goes out of the room"

" mommy is not so happy on you now princess " Danny chuckles looking at Emmy "

" Emmy looks at her father and smiles "

" Hope goes down from the bed and walks to Jessica "

" help ?"

" awe sure  thanks princess " Jessica smiles and give Hope the sheets for the pillows "

" Hope walks to the bedroom and puts it down on the chair next to the window "

" awe are you mommies little helper " Danny smiles "

" Hope smiles and nods her head as she sits down on the floor and starts singing her favorite song from her favorite cartoon show Jessica walks into the room and smiles at Hope as she changes in the bed "

" ok now no babies in the bed while I'm eating " Jessica giggles "

" it's ok I'm gonna go and play a little with then while you are eating " Danny smiles sweetly lifting up Emmy and Dylan "

" ok well Hope honey why don't you join me then we can watch tv and eat breakfast in the bed " Jessica smiles "

" Hope smiles and walks to Jessica she helps Hope up in the bed before she sits down in the bed and takes the tray she turns on the tv and gives Hope a strawberry while she's eat herself"

" mama"

" yes princess " Jessica smiles "

" my mama " Hope smiles and lays her head on Jessica's arm "

" and you are my Hope" Jessica smiles sweetly"

" Hannah come over to visit and give Jessica her Mother's Day gift she took Liam and Billie with her just because Hope and Billie love to play around they was playing in the living room as Jessica and the other sat around the kitchen table drinking coffee "

" have you two found out the gender of the baby yet ?" Jessica smiles"

" nope not yet " Hannah smiles "

" we gonna find it out next Sunday hopefully " Liam smiles and caresses Hannah's belly"

" can I give you something ?" Jessica smiles "

" nope or actually do you have chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter?" Hannah chuckles "

" hmm yeah good that Danny bought cookies yesterday " Jessica chuckles and stands up"

" yeah I'm the best husband ever "

" oh don't overreact honey " Jessica smiles and puts down the cookies and peanut butter on the ybale to Hannah "

" honey do you want a spoon or knife to the peanut butter "

" sure I can take a spoon " Hannah smiles "

" Jessica grabs a spoon and gives it to Hannah before she stands up and cuts some apple pieces and puts them in a plastic bowl and puts them on the floor next to Hope and Billie "

" thenks mama " Hope smiles "

" you're welcome Honey " Jessica smiles "

" ma'am " Billie smiles "

" hey baby boy " Jessica smiles and walks back into the kitchen "

" so I was thinking we all could go on a trip soon and visit Shura Samuel and my babies "

" great idea mom I'm in " Hannah smiles "

" yeah it would be wonderful " Danny smiles "

****