New home

" you..you pregnant " Jay smiles happy and kisses her passionately "

" damn I'm gonna be a mother to 9 kids " Jessica chuckles "

" jay lays his hand on her belly and smiles " I love you both "

" and we love you too " Jessica giggles "

" god job man " jay smiles and gives himself a high five "

" Jessica chuckles and caresses his chest "

" wanna celebrate it " Jessica winks "

" oh does mama bear want dada bear huh " jay smirks "

" MMH mama bear is craving for dada Bear " Jessica giggles walking to the kitchen "

" it's too late to even think about open a condom " jay laughs "

" maybe not we don't want them to double in there "

" twins no no not this time " Jay laughs and goes after Jessica

*1 month later **

" Jessica is now 7 weeks pregnant she and Jay has started to look at a house since the kids has to have their own rooms Jessica had found a gorgeous house ten minutes from the city it was a very fancy neighbourhood she had send the link to Jay so he could check it out as well before they started to talk about it the kids don't know anything about the baby and won't to either they want to wait a little while longer with telling them"

" Jessica and jay had the night for themselves she and jay drove to the house they looked at she parks the car and gets out of it she and jay looks at each other smiling as they sees the house which would be so perfect "

" I really want this house " Jessica smiles "

" I do too " Jay smiles "

" she and jay walked around looking in the house it was a lot of people there that was interesting in the house as well they walked around talking and planning "

* later *

" Jessica was having a bath as Jay had other plans he made Jessica's favourite dinner and light some candles and put roses at the table he smiles for himself "

" babe " Jessica smiles walking out from the bathroom "

" dinner is served " Jay smiles "

" aw you so sweet " Jessica smiles and takes a seat at the table and smiles happy " my lord "

" jay serves Jessica with food on her plate beofre he takes a seat "

" you know I love you so much " Jay smiles "

" I love you too " Jessica smiles filling her mouth with food "

" so I eh well " jay says playing with his fork "