They can't be gone

" babe don't forget the peanut butter and the milk " Danny smiles "

" hah I won't I promise " Jessica smiles "

" Hope jumps to Jessica and takes her hand "

" I see you soon have fun with the babies " Jessica giggles and kisses Danny's lips "

" I will bye princess be a good girl in the store " Danny chuckles "

" aways" Hope giggles "

" Danny smiles and kisses Jess and Hope before they leaves and gets into the car Jessica starts drive to the store "

******

" Jessica stands up from the empty bed and looks around as she's standing in a hospital room Jessica looks around confused she hears Danny's voice and Hannah's she walks out from the room and sees Danny and Hannah talking to a doctor Jessica walks over to them "

" I'm sorry Mr Huston we did what we could " the doctor sighs sadly "

" she can't be dead she CANT " Danny cries "

" Danny who is gone who's is dead " Jessica panics "

" and Hope ?" Danny cries "

" your daughter didn't survive the crash same as you understands the child your wife was caring " the man sighs "

" Danny and Hannah breaks down in tears Jessica looks confused at them she suddenly feels a little hand grabbing her hand and looks down at Hope "

" mom come " Hope smiles "

" not now honey " Jessica smiles and cleans her tears "

" thei are waiting for mama " Hope smiles "

" who princess who is waiting for us ?"

" gwenpa grwanma " Hope smiles exited "

" Jessica looks back and sees her two parents as tears rolls down on her cheek Jessica sees Danny and Hannah walking away and walks after them still holding Hope's hand Jessica sees Danny and Hannah walking into her room Jessica looks at the bed seeing her laying there and Hope laying in another bed next to her she looks down at Hope walking closer to Danny "

" mama why dada sad ?"

" It's a little complicated " Jessica says with tears she walks over and lays her hand on Danny's shoulder "

" Danny please I'm here I'm here " Jessica cries "

" mama " Hope says worried and starts cry "

" Jessica knees down and hugs Hope tight " shhh don't cry " Jessica whispers caresses Hope's back "

" this is my fault Hannah i should have gone to the store " Danny cries "

" it's not your fault Danny " Hannah cries "

" my beautiful wife and my princess " Danny cries " how am I gonna tell Emmylou and Dylan about this "

" Liam and I will be here and Shura Samuel Anjelica can help too you not alone Danny "

" I'm not gonna let Jessica down I know how she wanted Emmylou and Dylan to grow up " Danny sighs and cleans his tears "

" Jessica looks at Danny before she looks at Hope she takes Hope and helps her to kiss her daddy's cheek Jessica kisses Danny's lips and leans closer to his ear " please kiss them good night from me and Hope every night you have been such a good husband I love you so much Danny " Jessica whispers before she looks at Hope and then turns to the door seeing her parents Jessica smiles and takes Hope's hand and starts walking to her parents and the light Jessica turns back and makes a sad face seeing Danny crying "

" I can't leave him " Jessica cried"

" honey it's too late the time has passed " Dorothy sighs and caresses Jessica's cheek "

" Jessica grabs harder in Hope's hand and walks after her parents "

*****