Little Jager

* 37 weeks pregnant *

" Jessica breathes as jay helps her to the car her water had just broke Danny was taking care of the kids this time everything seems so much more painful everything her contractions noises she really wanted it to be over as they arrived at the hospital Jessica and Jay got a room "

" fuck I forgot how horrible the pain was "

" can I do something " Jay says caressing her arm "

" no no "

" Hours passed and the pain was extreme Jay felt bad for Jessica but they both knew that what would come after all this is worth the pain Jessica breathes grabbing in the bed "

" ugh I wanna push " Jessica cries "

" I know baby but you can't push yet " Jay smiles "

" don't smile I'm in pain a lot of PAIN " Jessica yells "

" sorry " Jay sighs "

" hours passed and after 7 hours the clock was around 2AM Jessica was getting ready to push jay took Jessica's hand as the pushing began he saw the amount of pain Jessica was in and he really wanted to take the pain away from her let her have a un painful birth after minutes Jessica really wanted to stop but the nurses and Jay told her to keep push after twenty minutes Jessica grabs harder in Jay's arm as
She screams in pain she gives a final push everyone could hear the sound of Jager crying Jessica loved the sound her and Jay's first baby was out  The nurse lays Jager on top of Jessica as she looks down at him with tears "

" he's perfect "

" Jay soflty cries looking at his son his first baby boy " we made that "

" yes we did " Jessica cries soflty before she and Jay soflty kisses as jay takes a photo of his son and posts it on Instagram "

" he says no dada no photos " Jessica  laughs "

" Jay chuckles and looks at Jager " our baby"

" mmh " Jessica smiles happy"

" little Jager "

" Jay looks at his son with love in his eyes "

" we did a great job honey " Jay smiles "

" we sure did " Jessica giggles"

" Jessica smiles tired looking at Jay "

" you tired baby "

" yeah "

" well you get some rest " Jay smiles "

" Jessica smiles closing her eyes Jay sits on the bed looking at his newborn son he was the most perfect little man he's ever seen he really had his daddy dark hair and nose but Jessica's eyes and lips a perfect little combination on a little human "