Hormones

" Jessica is now 11 weeks pregnant her hormones has been a big problem in the house Jessica is trying her best to not take it out on the kid Emmy and Dylan was in preschool while Hope is in kindergarten Awelinn was down for a nap and Jessica was cleaning in the kitchen while Danny watched tv "

" Danny have you done the laundry "

" no not yet I just wanna finish watching the soccer "

" OMG can you do anything in this god damn house I'm not a maid I'm your wife do the laundry now or you can pack your stuff and leave "

" babe calm down the laundry machine isn't done yet "

" oh so sad don't think you can just sit your ass down and wait for it to be done you can clean the kids rooms and our room clean the bathroom and the pool "

" alright " Danny sighs and stands up "

" Jessica grabbed her car keys and walked to the door "

" babe where are you going "

" spa "

" oh eh enjoy " Danny smiles knowing she just would be pissed if he question it "

" thanks Daniel btw you have to shave " Jessica says "

" what no it's what makes me look sexy and what makes people so interesting in me "

" well maybe it is that way but I'm your wife and hopefully the only woman you kiss so shave " Jessica said before she left"

Danny sighs and starts clean the kids room this was gonna be the worst months in his life. Jessica's kids already knew about her pregnancy and so did her siblings Danny picked up the kids and the day just flied away Danny had just finish putting Hope down to sleep when he heard the door to their bedroom closing he goes to the bedroom seeing Jessica taking off her clothes "

" hey how was your day at spa "

" mmh good " Jessica said walking into the bathroom only wearing her robe as she started to brush her hair  Danny walked over to Jessica and gave her the night cream she always use "

" thanks " Jessica said putting it on "

" I'm sorry I don't help so much with cleaning I promise I be better on it "

" it's ok " Jessica sighs " it's just everything always feels so much harder when I'm pregnant "

" yeah I get that and I'm always here we married if you just wanna spend the day in bed do it " Danny smiles "

" you're an amazing husband and father Danny " Jessica smiled "

" and you are an even better mother and wife " Danny winks "