Emmys

*bad edit I know lol*

" they all want home happy to get some sleep next morning they all ate breakfast together and talked after the breakfast did they all help cleaning away everything before they all went out to the yard and Hannah and Liam decided to tell about their little plan about getting a house here in New Orleans "

" oh mom and Danny  Liam and I have talked and we gonna get a house here in New Orleans "

" oh that's great finally I can have one of my kids living closer to me we can spend so much time together" Jessica smiles "

" yeah hehe yay " Hannah says ironic "

" don't you think it's fun spending time with me "

" babydoll of course she does " Danny smiles "

" well eh not every time look I love you mom so much and I would love spending time with you but I want to spend time with Liam too "

" oh but he can join us to honey it's ok " Jessica smiles "

" no mom you know I wanna spend time with him alone he and I has a Wedding to plan and I'm pregnant so we have pretty much to do and on that is he and I gonna have time to do what we wanna do before I'm gonna ending up giving birth "

" oh I see now when you have your new littl family so don't you have time for me it's fine I understand " Jessica says disappointed and walks to her bedroom "

" I think we should let her be for a while " Danny sighs "

" I should have said it in a better way "

" no babe she shouldn't have take it so hard "

" actually I think Hannah has right Jess is pregnant and she has hormones right now that none want to deal with " Danny says "

" oh well .."

" why don't you two go and do something fun so can I talk to jess later "

" oh ok well tell mom I'm sorry "

" yeah I will have fun you two "

" the same and I see you later "

" Hannah and Liam went to watch a movie and Danny walks up to Jessica "

" oh you think it's fun to spend time with me huh aren't you yes you do yeah mommy is fun to be with yes I am " Jessica baby talks "

" she's a good girl huh " Danny smiles "

" yeah she thinks I'm fun to be with me "

" oh babydoll you acting like a little baby Hannah is grown up woman she and Liam has to spend some time together too "

" I know but she isn't here so much and now when she's finally gonna move closer so should it be more fun to spend time with her but fine I guess I did exaggerate a little bit " Jessica sighs "

" yes you did but I understand you I mean if Stella would be in Hannah's age and she did live so far away from me I would be just as happy as you are if she would say that she is gonna move closer to me now we both know that never gonna happen but it's ok "

" oh babe why don't you join me and our little princess conversation " Jessica smiles"

" I would love to " Danny smiles and lays down next  to Jessica and lays his hand on top of her "

" Jessica's phone starts ring she answers and talks a little while and lays it down and looks smiling at Danny "

" what is it?" Danny smiles "