Daniel slave on

" Danny " Jessica yells "

" Danny walks upstairs to the bedroom and smiles " yes baby "

" can you fix a bath to me "

" sure " Danny smiles "

" and do the laundry make dinner walk the dog bath the kids put them to sleep and clean the whole kitchen from roof to floor "

" are you ser..."

" trust issues " Jessica says "

" are you serious only that don't you want me to do something else " Danny smiles nervous "

" nice save and yeah clean our bathroom "

" of course " Danny smiles as he deeply sighs for himself "

***

" two weeks has passed and Danny has been working his ass off to make Jessica have trust in him which she now has she though it was funny how Danny really did everything she asked for and she can tell he would do anything for him Jessica was cooking while Danny played with the kids expect from Awelinn as she sat in the kitchen counter playing with a spatula that Jessica had given her "

" you having fun baby huh "

" ya " Awelinn giggles happily "

" Jessica smiles turning around to grab the pasta she was gonna add to the boiling water before she could hear the spatula hit the floor before a deaf screaming sounds comes from Awelinn Jessica turns around as Awelinn stops scream while Danny comes rushing down the stairs "

" what happen " he yells "

" this little drama queen dropped her spatula and though that making mama deaf would make it jump back up in her hand "

" Danny looks at Awelinn who with a shy face looks at her parents "

" drama queen Awelinn drama queen "

" mommy's little drama queen " Jessica smiles as she puts Awelinn down on the floor"

" Danny chuckles before he goes to chek on the other kids "