Worried sick

" Jessica Danny and the kids was back home Jessica haven't talked to Sam even if he is staying at Hannah and Liam's house she haven't told anyone about what happen but she plans on telling Sarah mostly because she know that Sarah won't tell anyone she invited Sarah over on a cup with coffee and asked Danny if he could take the kids to the park so she could get some alone time with Sarah to talk Danny left the house with the kids and Jessica wanted for Sarah to arrive some minutes later Sarah knocks on the door and Jessica goes and open "

" hey jess oh gosh I haven't seen you for a long while now "

" oh gosh I know I'm happy you are here come in "

" so how is everything "

" i have to tell you something " Jessica says in low voice "

" oh sure what is it " Sarah says confused with a smile "

" promise you won't tell anyone "

" i promise "

" ok so last night at Hannah's wedding sam kissed me "

" oh my did you kiss him back "

" no not the first time "

" what do you mean with not the first time "

" well he kissed me I got mad and then when Danny went to bed I went to Sam's room and we talked and then he kissed me and I kissed him back and then I um eh had sex with him "

" omg hat how could you do that it's awful does Danny know ?"

" no of course not I can't tell him " Jessica says sad "

" eh but you have to you can't have a marriage build on a cheating lies" Sarah says serious"

" I know I guess I'm gonna have to tell him " Jessica sighs sadly and sits down on the chair "

" so how did it feel ?"

"what ?"

" well having sex with Sam after all this years" Sarah mumbles "

" oh well weird actually "

" you didn't like it right ?"

" what oh no no "

" good because it would be even more wrong if you did "

" I can't believe I did cheat on Danny oh I'm so dumb " Jessica cries "

" I agree "

" Jessica looks at Sarah before she looks down "

" everything is gonna be ok just tell him " Sarah smiles "

" I know I will "

" ok if you want I can leave and you can call me instead when you talked to Danny "

" oh ok drive safe "

" always "Sarah smiles before she leaves Jessica sighs and closes her eyes "

" Danny comes home after a while with Hope Emmylou and Dylan Danny leaves Emmylou and Dylan in their cribs before Danny lays Hope in her bed and goes downstairs to jess and sits next to her in the couch "

" they all are down for a nap " Danny smiles "

" oh great "

" now I got some time alone with my wife " Danny smiles and kisses jess neck "

" Jessica smiles before she moves "

" wait Danny I eh I have to tell you something "

" what is it oh don't say you pregnant " Danny smiles

" oh no no it's just last night I eh something happened " Jessica says in low voice"

" ok what ?"

" Sam kissed me but when you went to bed I eh went to talk with him about it and "

" and ?"

" he started to kiss me and we had sex but it didn't mean anything I promise " Jessica says sad "

" you had sex with Sam " Danny says upset "

" yes but it meant nothing "

" do you think I care about if it mean something or not " Danny yells before he walks out from the house "

" Jessica stands up and goes after him she stops as she sees Danny drive away in his car Jessica walks into the kitchen she sits down and breaks down in tears "

****

" it's been almost a week since Danny left Jessica have tried to call him a lot of times Hope keeps asks for her dada and Jessica has to keep lying that he is working Jessica have wanted to call Anjelica and ask if she's seen Danny but she don't want to have fight Sarah has been at jess house to help her with the kids while she's been worried sick "

****