My everything

" Danny wakes up next morning with the picture of him and jess next to him Danny looks at his phone and sees a missed call from Hannah and a text saying that jess have woken up he quickly texts her back to ask if she can take the kids while he drives to the hospital Hannah arrives and Danny drives to the hospital and walks into jess room he sits next to the bed and looks at jess sleeping he takes her hand and softly caresses her cheek Jessica open her eyes and looks at Danny "

" hey " she whispers "

" hey baby how you feeling ?"

" weird and sore "

" you scared my to death " Danny chuckles "

" I'm sorry I didn't know the man was gonna hit into my car "

" it's ok he was drunk and well I'm happy he died sorry but if he would still be alive I would make sure he's dead by now "

" heh I'm sure you would "

" Hope really misses you and so does Emmy and Dylan "

" awe my babies I miss them so so much " Jessica sighs with a pout "

" i understand that I can go and get the kids if you want " Danny smiles "

" no please don't I don't want my babies to see me like this besides they so little they won't understand and they instead maybe gonna start think I'm really sick I don't wanna worry them "

" ok but if you change you're...."

" no Danny I really don't want them to see me like this ok "

" ok ok " Danny sighs "

" are they behaving ?"

" yes don't worry they like angels " Danny smiles " Sarah Hannah and Liam have helped me and Shura and Samuel are coming soon and when you out from the hospital Anjelica will come to help us "

" awe so kind " Jessica smiles "

" it will give me more time to help you " Danny smiles "

" Jessica smiles and lays her hand on Danny's he caresses her cheek and smiles "

" I love you more then jazz babydoll "

" and i love you more then um..."

" more then Hope " Danny winks "

" no no no Hope is mommy's little girl ok I love you more then our bed "

" wow babe I could feel how deep from you're heart that came " Danny sighs "

" love ya handsome " Jessica smiles sweetly "

" Danny chuckles and smiles "

*1.5 weeks later *

" Jessica could finally go home she missed her babies so much Danny drove her home she walked into the house and smiled at Hope playing with Anjelica the doctor had told Jessica that she needs to rest she walks slowly upstairs and got to bed she laid down closing her eyes "

" babe you need anything ?" Danny smiles "

" no I'm fine I'm just gonna get some sleep ok "

" sure yell if you need me " he whispers leaving the room "

" Jessica smiles a little and closes her eyes again "

* 2 weeks later *

" Jessica has started to get better and the pain she had is gone Anjelica is still staying at Jessica's to help out with the kids Jessica is very thankful for the help Jessica makes Hopes favorite dinner Jessica has been feeling bad for being bed resting for two whole weeks and she haven't spend so much time with the kids or her husband Jessica put everything on the table and put the apple pie in the oven "

" Dinner "

" it smells amazing " Danny smiles and helps Hope up on the chair "

" yeah I agree " Anjelica smiles sitting down "

" thank you two " Jessica says putting Emmylou and Dylan down in their high chairs "

" yummy " Hope smiles happy while eating "

" Anjelica I just wanna tell you thanks for taking care of the kids while I haven't being feeling so well"

" aw no problem I love helping and I love spending time with this angles " she smiles "

" well I don't know how I'm gonna thank you for this " Jessica sighs "

" a thank you is enough " she smiles "

" of course thank you so so much " Jessica smiles "

" dada " Emmylou smiles trying to reach for his spoon "

" no no " Danny smiles "

" Emmylou gives Danny a little pout "

" mmh babe she's killing my heart " Danny sighs "

" she got it from her mommy " Jessica winks "

" yeah I can tell " Danny sighs "

" she is a real cutie pie " Anjelica smiles "

" she and Hope are mommy's girl and Dylan is more daddy's boy but I'll change that " Jessica laughs "

" no you don't take my boy from me " Danny laughs "

" try to stop me " Jessica winks "

" oh i will "

*****

Sorry for not been updating in a while