Poor daddy

" after a lovely time in Scotland Jessica was back in home and she was happy to see Hope again Jessica showed her all new toys and clothes she got for her and Hope loved it she tanked Sarah for taking care of Hope while she was gonna and said that she could go home if she wanted too 3 months passed and Danny was finally come home nothing had changed with Emmylou at the time and it made Jess happy Danny was home early in the morning and went to bed Both Jessica and Danny woke up with a jump when they heard Hope "               *38 weeks pregnant *

" DADDA " Hope yells and reached for him from the floor "

" awe my princess " Danny smiled and lifted her up "

" good morning princess " Jessica smiled "

" my dad " Hope smiled and laid her head on Danny's chest "

" awe you dad's princess aren't you " Jessica smiled"

" she's my little bear " Danny laughed "

" dada bear "

" awe that's cute " Jessica smiled sweetly "

" jeez babe you belly have grown so much " Danny smiles and lays his hand on Jess belly  "

" I know I can feel that too it's hard to breath I can't come up from the bed it take me 10 minutes to come up and I can't do anything " Jessica sighs "

" awe but it's fine I'm home now and I will take care of you " Danny smiles "

" awe thanks " Jessica smiles "

" Danny takes a picture on Jess belly when she has her hands on it and smiles "

" can we wake them up?"

" we can try "

" Jessica moves her hand and presses a little and carefully on her belly and smiles "

" they up "

" oh " Danny moves closes and lays his hands on top of Jess "

" good morning you two daddy missed you two so so much and we soon gonna meet "

" yeah oh I forgot every time I been at the hospital to check on this two so has our little Emmylou growing better and better " Jessica smiles "

" that's amazing you keep that way " Danny smiles and kisses Jess belly a last time "

" mama fat "

" thanks Hope I'm gonna rember that you called me fat that day you ask for something "

" princess say you sorry to mama "

" no "

" witch bitch " Jessica mumbles "

" you know what makes me happy right now "

" no what "

" that if Hope is gonna say that word you just said isn't gonna be my fault " Danny smiled "

" but you know I'm gonna blame you anyway "

" yeah I know but I don't have to feel guilty because I know that my beautiful wife is gonna feel it instead "

" do you both hate me or what ?"

" no of course not now get you ass up I want breakfast " Danny laughs "