Welcome to the family

" Danny drove the kids to the hospital so they could meet Jager Danny didn't want them to really call him brother since he still had hopes on him and Jessica one day become a couple again Jessica and Jay was sitting on the bed with Jager sleeping on the bed Jessica still couldn't take her eyes of him he was so handsome the kids was inside and Jessica smiles happy "

" aw my babies " Jessica smiles "

" baby " Hope and and walks over to the bed looking at her brother " oh he looks yucky"

" Hope he's cute " Jessica chuckles "

" Danny looks at Jager he really got his mothers beauty "

" Emmylou smiles and leans over and gives him a cheek kiss " Hey I'm Emmy ya bwig sisi "

" aw " Jessica smiles touching her chest " how cute "

" Dylan looks at jager and smiles " he has little nose "

" yeah it's litter " Jessica giggles "

" Danny helped Awelinn up on the bed as she looks at his brother " ohh "

" Jessica chuckles looking at her Danny gave Lucas to Jessica she smiles and cuddles with him " aw my little lu "

" mama lu did BIG poo poo " Hope says dramatic "

" aw did you give dada a big poo poo " Jessica giggles "

" he sure did " Danny chuckles "

" mama you no have mwore babies now" Hope says looking at her "

" no honey no more babies "Jessica laughs "

" good " Hope smiles caresses her little brothers foot "

" but we have a wedding we can finally start plan " Jessica smiles to Jay "

" finally " Jay laughs kissing Jessica "

" all the kids covers their eyes Danny covers Lucas as he makes a face "

" I'm pretty sure they will have another baby Hope " Danny whispers "

" fuck " Hope sighs "

" yeah big fuck "

" DANIEL don't curse in front of Hope not since she already is like she is " Jessica sighs "

" what you mbean " Hope says with an attitude"

" well eh you just special very special "

" Yah that's Gwood mama " Hope says "

" I bet she will be a handful as a teenager " Jessica sighs "

" and probably end up pregnant at the age of 18" Danny laughs "

" Danny " Jessica says angry "

" What it's true "

" I no have fucking babies " Hope says " they smelly "

" can you stop say those bad words "

" no mama no today " Hope ywans and sita down on the floor "

* 2 days later *

" Jessica walks into the house hold Jager Jay puts down the hospital bag and smiles " welcome home baby boy this will hopefully be your home for the last 19 years " Jessica giggles"

" why don't you go and lay him in our room and I can fix you a bath " jay smiles "

" aw thanks baby " Jessica smiles as she slowly walks upstairs Jessica was still very sore so it hurt a little to walk but like always she would go threw any pain for her kids Jessica laid Jager in the crib that was next to their bed she sat on the bed and smiles at him "

" you so cute " Jessica giggles "

" your bath is ready baby " Jay smiles "

" aw perfect " Jessica smiles and kisses jay before walking to the bathroom Jessica undressed herself before getting into the bathtub jay looks at his son smiling "

" you got your daddy's charm " he chuckles caressing his cheek as Jager sleeps "

* 2 days later *

" Jessica was resting on the bed with Jager as she was looking at a dress she would wear when she's getting married Jessica started to look at a yellow dress she could wear just to give it more Maddie vibes"

" aw look Jager this looks exactly like the dress mommy had when she was in a movie with daddy let's get married in that " Jessica smiles and clicks on it "

" later Jessica was making dinner as she was imagining her wedding in the head not even paying attention to that jay has been calling for her "

" babe ?" Jay says even louder "

" huh oh yeah ?" Jessica smiles turning around "

" something wrong ?"

" no I just though about our wedding " Jessica smiles "

" oh " Jay smiles "

" well keep thinking about it I can take the dog out for a walk " he smiles "

" Jessica smiles turning around as she disappears into her thinking