Lovely night

"After the dinner Jessica walks to the couch with the key lime pie and two glasses with wine and sits down close to Sam "

" this is was fun I missed spending time with you "

" yeah me too .. Sam it fells lik we speeding to much time from each other I mean our relationship  doesn't feels like it did for some years ago"

" I know but we can fix that I mean after you down with season threee why don't we just take a trip to a country and after that can we  visit shura and Hanna and Samuel"

" yeah sounds amazing eh but it feels like we miss something "

" i don't feel like we do that "

" Jessica lays hear head on Sam's shoulder" I do and I don't like it Sam "

" eh don't worry I'm sure we gonna figure out what it is and fix it "

" I hope we do"

" Jessica gives Sam a piece of the key lime pie and takes a piece for herself "

"This taste really good "Sam smiles "

" I'm glad you like it "

" you good at baking "

" thanks Sammy "

" you're welcome " he smiles "

" Jessica leans closer to Sam and begins to kiss his neck Sam lays his and Jessica's plates on the table and faces her before he begins to kiss her hard and passionately Jessica moves up on top of  sam's lap and kisses him as Sam moves his head "

" something wrong?"

" no it's just can we skip having sex tonight"

" it was you're idea but sure if you don't want to so fine"

" Sam stands up and takes out the dishes to the kitchen .. Jessica leaves the living room and walks upstairs to their bedroom she changes into her pjs and lays down in the bed "

" Sam walks upstairs and see jess he takes of his clothes and goes to her " you not sad for that we not gonna have sex tonight right?"

" I just don't want us to lose the love for each other we have been together for 27 years and our relationship is really shitty Sam "

" I know but we gonna fix it ok "

"Jessica turns around and looks at Sam" do you still love me?"

" of course I do I can never stop loving you"

" so why didn't you want to make love before?"

" I don't know it didn't feel right "

" oh gosh you see that's a feeling you shouldn't have if you did love you"

" i do love be you ok I promise I actually love you more for every day "

" Jessica sighs and turns around " good night Sam "

" good night jess"

/2 months later\

Jessica awakes of her alarm she rubs her eyes and goes up to puts on some black jeans and white shirt she puts her hair in a messy bun and kisses Sam good bye and drives to the studio she walks inside and see Sarah coming running to her "