I'm so sorry

* short *

" Jessica was cleaning in Lucas room that just had got finish the kids was downstairs watching tv with Danny it was so much to do cleaning laundry and the kids soon needed something for lunch Jessica then took care of some old laundry in the bedroom she had missed doing before she turns around and sees Danny standing in the door"

" hey babe " she smiles "

" hey " Danny says "

" everything alright " Jessica says concerned "

" no eh I love you so much jess you my everything "

" honey I know "

" that's why you deserves to know you remember Suzanne "

" ugh yes I do "

" the day before i came home I slept with her and threw the whole while we been filming she and I have been flirting "

" you eh you mean you been cheating on me "

" yes but it didn't mean anything and I haven't had any contact with her ever since then "

" Jessica cleans her tears " Danny do me a favour "

" of course anything " Danny says desperately "

" get in the car drive far as hell and shot YOURSELF " Jessica screams trying the laundry basket at him "

" babe please calm down you will hurt the bab..."

" get out ...Get Out ...GET OUT" Jessica yells crying "

" it didn't mean anything I swear "

" I don't give a fuck about that DANIEL JUST OUT " Jessica screams "

" Danny sighs upset and walks downstairs without saying anything as he left "

" Jessica leaned against the wall and fell down crying as she had hard time breathing "

" mommy " Hope says trying to opening the door "

" mommy will come soon princess " Jessica says trying to sound like normal "

" oh Oki " Hope says walking to her bedroom "

" Jessica grabbed her bag and threw her clothes in it and everything she needed her first though was taking the kids to NYC but after thinking she starts think about the cabin Jessica made dinner for the kids before she packed all the kids bags and some snacks right after the kids has ate their lunch Jessica left with them it was a hell the whole drive Jessica could Danny had come back since she already had ten missed calls and twenty missed texts Jessica had to stay at a motel with the kids since she got tired of driving early next morning Jessica was back on the road with the kids and she has already had fifty five missed calls from Danny and even more texts and she has started to get calls from her kids but she didn't wanna talk while driving after arriving at the cabin Jessica made a fast dinner and put the kids to sleep Awelinn was sleeping in her room Jessica saw the wedding photo of her and Danny at the fire place in the cabin she breaks down in tears throwing the photo into the wall "

" what did I do wrong I left sam for him I had more kids with him then I even want I'm old he's old she's old what did I do wrong " Jessica cries caressing her belly "

" Jessica makes painful faces as the baby kicks like crazy Jessica stands up and goes to the kitchen she had grocery shopped enough to breakfast and dinner Jessica takes a glass and goes to fill it with water and sees an bottle with whiskey she knew that a little sip wouldn't hurt anyone "

***

I was planning on waiting either this but changed plans