One - Two Years

" Jessica walks over to Danny she totally ignores the camera and grabs him in the arm "

" wait cut " the director yells "

" Danny looks at the director "Jess oh babydoll hey what a surprise " Danny smiles happy and kisses Jessica passionately "

" jessica smiles before she slaps Danny "

" Jessica you should maybe calm down " Sarah whispers

" no I have all right to slap him he cheated on me"

" what I haven't been cheating on you gosh Sarah what have you said now ?"

" not my fault this time "

" it's true Sarah haven't said anything but you have don't lie Olga told me how she's was gonna shower with you and now I saw you two kissing "

" oh baby we was filming the kiss was just a scene and I haven't showering with Olga or well I have but it was in the movie but we decided to not take it with in the movie"

" you lied to me " Jessica says and looks at Olga "

" no I didn't I just said what Danny boy and I was gonna do "

" don't call him Danny boy "

" the director for the movie walked over to Danny and them "

" what's going on here we not done?"

" oh nothing Jessica and I was just gonna go I'll meet you at the hotel later "

" oh Jessica Lange nice to meet you I'm Tim burton " { yeah I know same director for the movie big eyes }

" hey nice to meet you too "

" Tim calls for a guy who walks over to them "

" we gonna have to change something's in the movie because I want Jessica and Danny in the movie insted "

" wait what no no no I'm not gonna be in a movie sorry "

" oh but it would be great look you and Danny are already married so it would give the movie more feelings more real love besides the shower scene and love making scene is not gonna be so weird for you two ?"

" I like that idea much better " Danny smiles"

" but I'm pregnant i can't be in a movie now "

" oh no we not gonna film it now we can of course do it after you giving birth you and besides have have to read the script to learn it "

" say yes jess it would be a wonderful movie "

" well fine why not " Jessica smiles "

" awe my babydoll is playing my wife " Danny smiles and hugs Jess "

" great I give you a call and I will send the new scrip to you both when is done "

* I know this most of the time not is happening irl *

" ok sure but Anjelica is gonna be in the movie too right ?"