Disneyland

" the clock was 12 Pm and Jessica and Danny and the kids took the elevator too the lobby  to meet they others"

" Liam where is Hannah ?

"Oh she didn't feel so good so she's staying "

"Poor girl i stay here" Jessica says "

"No she didn't want me to stay she said we was gonna go and have fun " Lima smiles "

"Oh well I give her a call later" Jessica sighs "

  "they all walked togheter  to Disneyland they payed and walked inside "

" mom can Adam and I go for ourself "

" no let's stay all toghter " Shura smiles "

" mama up " Hope smiles from the stroller "

" Jessica sighs and lifts up Hope "

" you starting to be a little heavy for mama princess " Jessica smiles "

" no "

" well next moth she's turning 2 " Danny winks "

" oh you starting to be a big baby now "

" I'm big " Hope smiles "

" sure you are " Jessica smiles "

"  dada kiss kiss mama  " Hope smiles "

" you want me to give mama a kiss ?" Danny chuckles "

" ya"

" hmm ok " Danny smiles and gives jess a soft kiss "

" cuti " Hope smiles happy "

" what did I do to deserve you " Jessica laughs and starts walking "

" you got dada and then you two got lucki and poof me " Hope says in a cute voice "

" you defiantly right princess " Danny smiles "

" yeah poof poof and then you come to us " Jessica winks "

" so did sisi and brothis " Hope smiles "

" yeah absolutely "

" I want puppy "

" oh you want a puppy " Jessica laughs "

" Danny lifts up Emmylou from the other stroller and rocks her back and forth "

" I think she's hungry babe "

" again well I go to the bathroom I meet you two soon "

" Jessica puts down Emmylou in the stroller again next to Dylan ans covers her with the little blanket and walks after to toilet "

" mama "Hope says and looks jess leaving"

" she's coming back soon princess she gonna feed Emmylou and Dylan " Danny smiles "

" oh "

" aren't you hungry ?"

" no"

" ok just tell me when you are and we can go and get something yummy to eat "

" Ice cwem?"

" yeah we can eat ice cream after the foon not ice cream as food "

" oh " Hope sighs sadly "

" oh don't be sad princess but I can't give you ice cream to lunch because if I do mama is gonna turn into Fiona Goode and you don't want that I do but you don't "

" why ?"

" because mama is gonna be like a big monster and it's hot but she gonna make you sad"

" no oh no Fiona "

" exactly " Danny smiles "

" the fact that you just said all that made me laugh " Shura laughs "

" well one day I will make Hope meet Fiona Goode and if I can I marry her " Danny winks "

" no dada"

" oh it's ok Fiona can be nice too if you very very VERY lucky " Danny winks "

" I'm scared dada "

" oh here Fiona comes" Danny smiles at jess "

" yeah right I'm Fiona Goode " Jessica laughs"

" dada run mama is dangerousi"

" what ?" Jessica says confused and laughs "

" Danny scared up Hope and told her all bad sides about Fiona" Liam laughs"

" nice done Danny " Samuel mumbles "

" oh Danny why did you do that " Jessica sighs and caresses Hope on the back of her head "

" Hope come to mama " Jessica smiles "

" Hope looks at jess and reaches slowly out her hands Jessica takes hope and kisses her on the cheek"

" love you princess " Jessica smiles "

" ya you do " Hope smiles "

" let's have a fun day now dada can watch sister and brother while we are having fun and then we can switch so dada gets some fun time with you " Jessica smiles"

" YAAAAA"

" Danny and Jessica smiles "

" after a long day at Disneyland they all walks back to the hotel Danny walks to the room with Hope Emmylou and and Dylan while Jessica walks to Hannah's room and knocks on the door "

" mom hey " Hannah smiles tired "

" hey honey how do you feel "

" oh better thanks "

" ok oh and Hope wanted to give you this Minnie Mouse ear " Jessica laughs "

" awe cute " Hannah smiles and takes the ears "

" well I see you tomorrow at breakfast " Jessica smiles "

" yeah good night mom love you "

" love you too sweetie "

" Jessica walks back to her room and smiles at Danny sleeping in the bed with Hope Emmylou and Dylan next to him she changes to her nightgown and brushes her teeth and hair before she lays down next to them all in the bed "

***

Hope you enjoyed this part and don't forget to read my new story Evil Love :)!