Who's the real father?!

" Shura and Samule was gonna come to Jessica and Danny sadly couldn't Shura take Adah and Ilse with her because they both was sick with the flu so they was gonna stay with their father Hope had just woke up when Shura and Samuel knocks on the door Jessica walks carefully down from the stairs and opens the door"

" oh looks like your big sis and brother is here " Jessica smiles "

" awe there she is " Shura smiles "

" yeah your little sister "

" she's so cute can I hold her ?"

" of course she did actually turn one week yesterday "

" she's gorgeous mom " Samuel smiles "

" thanks honey "

" and congratulations Danny " Samuel says "

" thanks "

" oh I see big girl now huh one week old " Shura smiles "

" yeah a old little girl " Danny laughs "

" oh no don't say that I want her to stay one week old forever "

" that would be amazing " Danny smiles "

" so how was the flight "

" it was good but sadly couldn't I take Adah and Ilse with me they are home sick with the flu "

" aw my poor little girls I hope they get better soon " Jessica sighs "

" ok now I wanna hold her " Samuel hold out his arms to Hope "

" Shura gives Hope to Samuel and smiles "

" Samuel be carful " Jessica says"

" of course I am "

" yeah the gonna be better soon "

" you two hungry ?" Danny smiles "

" yeah actually I am " Shura smiles "

" Same here "

" oh why don't you two go to the kitchen and I'm gonna go and feed this little girl "

" ok bye Hope " Shura smiles waving to Hope "

" we will be right back "

" Jessica joins them at the table and they all talks and laughs Jessica tells a little about what happened at the hospital and how angry she was on Danny before Shura starts talk about Adah and Ilse and Samuel tells a little about what happened in his life since last they meet the time passes and they all feels tired so they gets ready to go to sleep Hope is already sleeping Danny goes to get ready to sleep and so is Shura and Samuel Jessica cleans up a little in the kitchen when Samuel walks into the kitchen "

" hey honey I thought you was going to bed "

" I was I eh can I ask you something "

" of course you can " Jessica smiles as she puts all dishes in the dishwasher "

" who is Hope's real father "