Who are you

" Jay woke up and looks over his shoulder seeing Jessica sleeping with her back facing him he smiles before he laya down closer hugging Jessica just then he hears the door open before a little girl climbs up on the bed "

" hey " Hope whispers "

" oh hey " Jay smiles "

" who are ywou "

" I'm Jay "

" why mama nwaked ?" Hope whispers looking at her mother "

" oh eh well " Jay says "

" Hope's eyes wide " have you seen my mommy's pee pee "

" eh no " Jay chuckles "

" oh ok mmh I'm hwungry " Hope sighs "

" well I can wake your mother and tell her you want breakfast "

" ok but no kisses my mommy lobe daddy " Hope says stern voice and goes out from the room "

" Jay chuckles and moves closer kissing Jessica's neck softly he hears her giggling and looks up "

" good morning beautiful " Jay smiles "

" aw you little shit I'm teaching my kids that it's not ok to lie should I tell you too" Jessica laughs "

" mmh well sure learn me " Jay smirks "

" oh my you even more horny now " Jessica chuckles and kisses his lips before she lays her head under her pillow "

" oh no we can't kiss " Jay says "

" huh why not " Jessica says confused looking up "

" your daughter said ok but no kisses mommy loves daddy "

" ah that most be Hope well ignore her she's on of my sassy kids " Jessica smiles "

" ah so she's the sassy classy baby " Jay laughs "

" mmh she's sassy like me and classy like her douchebag to father " Jessica says with a yawn "

" so wanna go for a round two " Jay smirks "

"of course but this time you gonna have to be on top of me because I'm older then you and my body isn't really made for having wild sexual night in this age " Jessica shrugs "

" you sure " Jay winks kissing Jessica as he gets on top of her "

***

Jessica lays down breathless and smiles at Jay before she turns around and lays on her stomach caressing his chest "

" wanna stay for breakfast " Jessica smirks "

" of course I would love to " jay smiles "

" when is your daughter Amelia coming?"

" this Saturday " Jay smiles "

" oki " Jessica giggles "

" well I better feed the kids before they starts eat each other " Jessica smiles and gets up from the bed "

" oh you have a tattoo on your hip " Jay smirks"

" didn't you seen it before " Jessica laughs putting on some clothes "

" not really my eyes was busy looking at other things " jay winks "

" nasty fucker " Jessica laughs "

" she brushes her hair as Jay dresses up before they walks outside Jessica wakes the kids as he makes the breakfast they ate breakfast Shura and her kids ad already left due to their daily actives after breakfast Jay helps Jessica with cleaning off the table "