Moving in

" Jay puts down the last box and smiles " all done "

" let's order pizza and cuddle sadly we gonna need to watch kids movies " Jessica laughs "

" yeah I know " Jay chuckles "

" Hope and Emmylou was gonna have to share room as Awelinn was gonna take over Emmylou's room and Amelia would share room with Emmylou Lucas was still sleeping in Jessica and Jay's room but the plan is that he would share room with Dylan Jay unpacked his clothes as Jessica helped Amelia with get her part of the room ready as they are waiting for the pizza "

* 1 week later *

" Danny was having the kids and Amelia was with her mother so it was only Jessica Jay and Lucas since he can't be far from Jess just as she puts down Lucas in his crib she goes out to the couch and sits next to jay "

" he's asleep we are totally alone none can interrupt us " Jessica smirks "

" Mmh in that case " Jay smirks and moves closer kissing Jessica she giggles and lays down wirh jay on top of her Jessica takes off her blouse along with her bra Jay stops and a bigger smirk seeing her breast " Mmh baby my eyes are up here " Jessica giggles " Mmh right " jay chuckles and smacks his lips against Jessica's again she helps him fast off with his shirt and only a second later they was both laying naked on the couch Jessica had her legs warped around his hips as he goes harder and harder inside her Jessica moans into his lips "

" holy shit " Jay breathes as his lips moves down to her neck "

" fuck " Jessica moans grabbing jay's hair moving her head to the side "

" just then Danny walks into Jessica's apartment as his eyes wide " shit sorry "

" DANNY FOR FUCK SAKE " Jessica yells in anger as she grabs a blanket covering her and jay's body"

" what is your problem " Jay yells angry "

" well I wanted to meet my son but didn't know you two was gonna fuck each other on the couch that also my kids sits on "

" oh grow up " Jessica mumbles "

" why do you have to be a bitch " Danny sighs

" get out of my apartment " Jessica yells "

" fine sorry bitch " Danny mumbles leaving his apartment "

" Jessica sighs and closes her eyes " I hate him so damn much I just wanna ahhh " Jessica yells"

" baby calm down just ignore him " jay smiles "

" she sighs and gives jay a kiss " I love you "

" I love you too " Jay smiles and kisses her passionately "

* 4 days later *

" Jessica was leaving Hope at Kindergarten Jessica was extremely tired as Hope was being a total ass "

" mama my sho " Hope points "

" excuse me I'm not a slave Hope " Jessica sighs "

" Yah Slav "

" HOPE " Jessica mumbles angry "

" mama shhhhh " Hope puts her hand on her mouth as a little boy in her age walks to leave his jacket "

" hey " Hope smirks playing with her hair "

" the little boy who has a crush on Hope smiles nervous while having a hard time speaking " h...hh..hi " he smiles nervous "

" Jessica looks at them both and chuckles as Hope continues making the boy more and more nervous "

" you eh em eh.... cwute " the boy smiles sweet"

" Hope smiles and gives him a little kiss on his cheek the boy blushes and runs away "

" aw Hope " Jessica chuckles "

" bye mommy " Hope giggles running after the boy "

" I so gonna have to keep eye on this little last when she's getting older " Jessica sighs and goes back to her car and drives back home to the apartment Jessica walks inside and smiles seeing jay and Awelinn running around playing"

" mommy is home " Jay chuckles "

" mam" Awelinn smiles and hugs her leg "

" princess " Jessica bends down and kisses her cheek " I only been gone for twenty minutes but I still miss my princess like crazy " she giggles "

" hey sexy " jay smiles "

" Mmh and hello eye candy " Jessica winks and kisses jay passionately "

" wow " Jay smirks " wanna "

" oh please what I wanna do is take a steaming hot shower or should we have a bath Awelinn "

" Yaa " Awelinn jumps happy "

" well baby you can relax on the couch I'm gonna have some mommy time with my lady " Jessica laughs "

" tonight then " jay winks "

" hmm if you can be a good boy we can have a fast one " Jessica giggles walking to the bathroom

***