Honeymoon

" Jessica and Danny woke up next morning in bora bora the both took a flight to bora born last night after that wedding to wake up for the first time as husband and wife In bora bora insted of home"

" good morning wife " Danny smiles and moves a piece of Jess hair  from her face "

" good morning husband " Jessica smiles "

" how did you sleep "

" wonderful thanks for the hot night last night "

" your welcome two orgasmes not bad at all " Danny smirks "

" well it wasn't bad at all actually I did enjoy every little moment of it " Jessica smiles "

" yeah I know so did your body " Danny laughs "

" Jessica smiles and looks down at her stomach "

" oh good morning baby how did you sleep huh " Jessica baby talks "

" is our angel awake "

" yeah here feel it's kicking again " Jessica smiles placing Danny's hand there the baby is kicking "

" wow so how was our wedding did you like the cake " Danny smiles "

" I think she or he did like it really much " Jessica smiles and lays her hand on Danny's "

" so what do you wanna do today "

" well let's swim and just have a romantic day "

" sure you hungry " Danny smiles "

" yes I really am "

" ok so let's go and eat and after that swim and then I wanna spend more time with my beautiful wife "

" oh I can't wait to we come home "

" oh you mean to found out what we are gonna have " Danny smiles "

" yes if it's a little girl or a litte boy "

* later *

" wow look at my hot wife in her bikini "

" Jessica smiles and lays her hands on Danny's cheats "

" and you are my handsome husband "

" I know i am "

" ooh selfish man " Jessica jokes "

" oh don't say that " Danny smiles "

*later *

" Oh I'm so full of food " Jessica smiles rubbing her belly "

" I understand that but it did really looks like you likes the food "

" We did like the food "

" Oh right " Danny laughs "

" Well let's go and swim now "

" Sure " Danny smiles"

" The water was perfect warm and the weather was beautiful Jessica and Danny did swim for a while before the both did lay down on the beach watching two parents playing with their baby it made them both happy because soon was the gonna found out  if the was gonna have a baby girl or baby boy and then was this long boring time before the baby was gonna come Jess couldn't wait to go on a vacation with Danny and their new baby and play with it in the water and having a little Danny or little Jess sleeping between them and that cute  tiny little hand and foot  even if she knew that she and Danny was gonna have to wake up every night and she and Danny  probably not was gonna get so much sleep as usual but it was ok because this was their first child together and it made them both happy and their happiness is never gonna disappear even if the have to be awake 24:7 "