Honeymoon in paradise

" Jessica woke up smiling looking at Jay who still was asleep Jessica checked her phone before she put on a blue beach dress and goes out on the balcony of the hotel looking out over the beach she sits down enjoy the sun jay woke up to an empty bed he looks over seeing the balcony door open and half of Jessica he chuckles for himself going out on the balcony "

" Good morning baby "

" Good morning handsome " Jessica smiles "

" how did you sleep " jay smiles "

" great and you " Jessica smiles "

" wonderful " jay smiles and kisses her lips "

" can't we be really lazy today like stay in bed cuddle and later tonight have s dip in the sea "

" of course babe " Jay smiles

" great "

" later Jessica and Jay went out eating on a fancy restaurant as they shared a chocolate cake to dessert before they walked hand in hand at the beach looking at the sunset "

" Jessica wakes up next morning she covers her mouth as she runs to the bathroom right it time to puke she flushes the toilet and looks at herself in the mirror " shit "

" jay who has woken up walks over to the bathroom knocking at the door " everything ok in there babe?"

" huh oh yeah yeah I'm eh fine " Jessica yells "

" ok i was gonna order up breakfast "

" yeah sure do that " she yells again looking at the mirror fixing her hair soflty "

* 2 days later *

" Jessica and Jay walks into the house the kids was grocery shopping with Danny since it's his week Jessica talks to her sister and walks upstairs and sees Jager sleeping in his crib she smiles happy and lifts him up"

" aw four days away from you was a hell " Jessica sighs as kisses Jager multiple times "

" iiiiii and look at your little booty I could eat it so cute " Jessica baby talks and kisses his booty Jay walks into the room and chuckles " Jager please fart "

" aw jay don't be an ass " Jessica chuckles "

" you have something for asses huh "

" Jesus. " Jessica chuckles as she puts Jager in his crib again before she lays on the bed "

" Home sweet home " Jessica chuckles and closes her eyes "

" Babe wanna have sex " Jay smiles lying next to Jessica "

" nope BUT we can have a bath "

" sure I fix " Jay smiles "

" gracias " Jessica smiles "

"  Jay smiles walking over to their bedroom just as Jessica laid down on the bed she hears the door downstairs open before she hears the sounds of feet's running upstairs Jessica looks at the door and sees Hope Emmy and Dylan jump up on the bed "

" mama mama mama "

" aw my babies hey " Jessica smiles bringing them all in for a big hug "

" Danny walks downstairs and puts Awelinn and Lucas on the bed "

" welcome back " Danny smiles "

" thank you Danny " Jessica smiles "

" Hope looks happy at her parents " kiss "

" huh what ?" Jessica says looking at Hope "

" huh nothing " Hope smiles "

" jay walks out of the bathroom and looks at everyone "