our secret

" Jessica and Danny takes a taxi back to Shura just in time for dinner "

" we are back " Danny yells "

" don't yell honey please "

"  sorry here give me the shopping bags so can you go and eat "

" oh thank you "

" your welcome " Danny says smiling as he walks with the shopping bags to Shura's living room "

" hey mom did you find anything nice ??"

" yeah I did where is my two angels "

" oh the are in the living room the did wanna watch cartoons so I let them eat in front of the tv "

" oh i see so I guess the are stuck there then " Jessica says laughing "

" yeah the are and looks like Danny is that too "

" huh " Jessica turns around and sees Danny watching cartoons with Adah and Ilse "

" oh sweet Jesus well I guess it's gonna be easy to get Danny watching tv with our child then "

" it looks like that but it's a good thing isn't it ??"

" it is yeah it gonna give me more time for myself when I need it all I have to do is put Danny with the kid in front of the tv and then can I sneak out and be with Sarah "

" i see you already have a plan for your future life "

" yeah well easy and smart plan  "

" yeah well if Danny want to eat so should he come because the food is getting cold "

" you think he wanna eat in front of the tv too like a child " Jessica says laughing "

" yeah of course " Shura says laughing back "

" Danny honey you wanna eat in front of the tv like a child too "

" hehe no I'm coming "

" you coming now right ?"

" Danny stands up from the bed and walks over to the kitchen "

" I'm here "

" great that means we an start eat "

"  do you two wanna. stay here tonight ?" Shura says "

" oh no it's ok thanks honey "

" ok well tell me if you change your minds "

" of course we will "

" great well enjoin the dinner "

* later on the evening *

" Jessica's phone starts ringing and jess smiles when she sees Sarah's name on the screen "

"  Sarah oh hey how are you"

" I'm good how are you and Danny and the baby and Shura and her children "

" oh I'm wonderful and Danny is the same and well my baby is growing and making my clothes getting tighter and tighter and Shura Adah and Ilse is good too "

" oh I haven't seen your stomach when are you coming come I need to see it and miss you so much"

" I miss you too Sarah well next week "

" oh we need to have a girl day and you me Kathy and Emma need to go and look at a weeding dress for you soon "

" yeah well one problem honey "