Shut up sarah

* 21 weeks pregnant * 

" Danny did wanna do something special for Jess so he called Hannah and Shura to help him but only Hannah could come and help him with a surprise after he has spoken to Hanna did he called Sarah and told her to take out Jess on a shopping day or something meanwhile he and Hannah was fixing the baby room Danny was planing that the was gonna take one of the rooms next to his and Jess room so the could hear their little girls better when she woke up on the night and so beacuse the wallpaper was in a beautiful color and it was much light in the room and of course most of it was beacuse it was a really beautiful room not too big but still perfect "

" Danny I'm gonna go out and shop some baby clothes to our little girls today with Sarah "

" oh really sounds fun can I join" Danny jokes"

" I don't know I mean I'm sure Sarah did wanna have a Jess and Sarah day " Jessica says biting her lip "

" I was joking babydoll I have much to do too so it's ok "

" oh ok so what we you gonna do then " Jessica smiles "

" eh you know I was thinking that I was gonna clean the house and buy more food you know just some simple things "

" Danny thanks that would be wonderful if you did I haven't have time to clean the house or buy food " Jessica sighs "

" I can fix it go out and have fun with Sarah ok"

" gosh I couldn't ask for a better husband then you " Jessica smiles "

" and I couldn't ask for a better wife now put on some clothes before Sarah comes " Danny smiles "

" what why can't I go in only a shirt and panties when I'm gonna go and shop with Sarah " Jessica laughs "

" if you want to so sure but i think everybody's eyes gonna be on you liker always " Danny laughs "

" of course i mean I'm everybody's hot sexy pregnant supreme "

" no you my hot sexy pregnant supreme not everybody's only mine ok"

" ok as you want my handsome man I'm only your hot sexy pregnant supreme and will always be " Jessica whispers smiling "

" good well I'm gonna let you get dressed now"

" or if you can take clothes to be while I'm in the shower "

" sure sweatpants and a shirt ?"

" yes please " Jessica smiles "

" ok your amazing handsome husband and can fix that "

" oh lucky me "

*later*

" Jessica gets out from the shower and puts on her clothes anfe r a while come Sarah and picks her up to go and shop as Danny starts fix a little and takes out everything from the old guest room meanwhile he is waiting for Hannah to come "

" so Jess where do you wanna buy clothes for your little girl "

" we can go to the mall and see if we can find anything there " Jessica smiles "