birthday queen

" Hope is finally turning 4 it's a big day for a little girl like her Jessica and Danny are gonna have a back yard birthday party it's gonna be a warm day which was good Jessica started to bake the cupcakes for the party it was around 8 AM Danny made breakfast now when jess was too busy sure jess loved that she got a child with Danny because she could do anything for that child but she never touch she was gonna have 4 kids with Danny it anyhow didn't matter she loved her kids more then anything Jessica smiled at Danny cooking and hugged him from behind "

" I love you Danny boy "

" and I love you babydoll " Danny smiles "

" Jessica smiled and kissed Danny on the cheek before she took out the cupcakes from the oven"

" they look so yummy babe "

"yeah " Jess smiles"

" Hope ran downstairs happy "

" happy birthday baby " Jessica smiled "

" thanks " Hope smiles and hugs her mother "

" happy birthday my princess "

" thank dada " Hope giggles "

" sit so can I come with your breakfast "

" Jessica was continue to fix for the birthday party Jesica had this idea that everyone was gonna decorate their own cupcake Jessica put up balloons in the yard while the kids ate when Jessica was done in the yard  she smiled at how good it looks "

" Jessica then walked inside to join the family "

" mama " Emmylou smiles "

" hey honey " Jessica smiles "

" Awelinn looked at her mother and giggles Jessica smiled and kisses her cheek "

" you always happy seeing momma " Jessica smiles to Awelinn "

"  I don't know why but for some reason is you all our kids favorite "

" what that's not true Hope is daddy's girl " Jessica chuckles "

" ya " Hope smiles "

" aw thats right " Danny smiles and hugs Hope kissing her cheek "

" but the rest of the kids are mommy's " Jessica winks "

" you can have them i have my little Hope "

" Jessica chuckles and goes to the dishwasher and unload it "

" dada I big now " Hope smiles "

" yeah you are " Danny chuckles "

" I have car now "

" no honey not yet " Danny laughs "

" oh " Hope sighs sad "

" when you 16 and you get your driving license I promise you can have a car " jessica smiles "