Life in LA

" Jessica was getting ready to leave the house she had to drive to the grocery store and buy food now when there fridge is totally empty Jessica didn't want to take the kids with her so she left them home with Danny Anjelica was going to the grocery store too so she could give Jess a ride she got everything they needed before she walked into the house Jessica unpacked the bags and walked out to the backyard and smiled at Danny playing with all the kids in the yard "

" mama " Hope smiles and walks to her mother "

" hey baby girl " Jessica smiled and kisses her cheek "

" I was thinking we could invite Anjelica Jack and Tony on dinner " Danny smiles "

" sure you can make the dinner " Jessica smiled "

" sure if you want "

" good now this mama gonna relax in a bath in our bathroom " Jessica winks"

" ok enjoy it babe " Danny smiles "

" I will don't worry " Jessica chuckles and walks upstairs "

" later Danny called his family and invited them for dinner at 5pm Danny put on a movie for the kids as he fast walked up to check on Jessica he smiled seeing her in the bath full of foam as she rested her back in the tub with her head on a towel and some lighted candles around the tub as her eyes was closed Danny walks over to the and sits down nect to the tub and caresses Jessica's cheek she opens her eyes and smiles "

" hey handsome "

" hey pretty enjoying the bath ?"

" yeah I love this bathroom it's so beautiful "

" yeah and we haven't tried the bed yet you know maybe we can light some candles turn on the music and cuddle in the bed " Danny smirks "

" well our bed look a little romantic I think it's gonna put us in a very good mood for some sex " Jessica smiles "

" yeah me too anyhow I invited Anjelica my brother and jack they are coming at 5pm but does my wife have any ideas of what I should cook ?" He smiles "

" something with pasta maybe or oh can't you grill steak and I can make a potato salad " Jessica smiles "

" well let's grill " Danny chuckles "

" ok sure now shouldn't you go and check on the kids "

" yeah you right I can't leave them for too long "

" Jessica smiled and closed her eyes again Danny went downstairs and smiled at the kids sleeping in the couch close Danny walked to pick up in the yard and clean out the dishwasher Jessica walked downstairs in her silk robe and her hair in a messy bun Danny smiled at Jess and kisses her softly on the cheek "

" have you seen our babies in the couch "

" I did yeah they cute I think I'm gonna go up and lay them in their beds "

" need any help mama ?" Danny smiles "

" oh sure you could take the babies and I take princess Hope " Jessica smiles "

" oh ok sure " Danny chuckles "

" Jessica lifts softly up Hope and walks upstairs Jessica covers her with her blanket as Danny walks upstairs with the babies and puts them in their room Jessica walks back downstairs and lays down in the couch watching tv Danny smiles and sits next to jess massaging her legs "