Little poor baby

" Jessica walked threw the door leaving her bag before walking over to Danny looking at Awelinn crawling around on the floor happy as a sunshine "

" oh my poor baby you have to be careful with your head " jessica sighs lifting her up "

" well she's better after the medicine she was as new " Danny chuckles "

" but what happend "

" I don't know she was suddenly crying and in was in the laundry room and I called Anjelica because I got panic and I didn't want to destroy your time and when Anjelica came she started to vomit so I called the hospital and they said I should come in with her just in case "

" Jessica caresses Awelinn's head and kisses it softly "

" well mommy is home now " she babytalks "

" Hope Emmylou and Dylan is with Anjelica since I thought it's better because I wanted to have all eyes on her just in case "

" great well has she ate ?"

" yeah "

" well it's around 13:00 so let's put you down for a nap " Jessica whispers walking upstairs "

" Danny was cleaning up in the kitchen while Jess put Awelinn to bed she walked downstairs after a while and laid her hand on Danny's back"

" handsome  I'm sorry for yelling at you in the phone it was nice thought of you to not wanna interrupt my time with my girls but no matter what has anything happened to you or the kids always make sure someone calls me ok " Jessica smiles "

"  of course " Danny smiles and kisses Jess softly "

" Jessica kisses Danny back and jumps up placing her legs around his waist "

" oh now " Danny smirks "

" yeah why not " Jessica winks "

****

" Awelinn has been better threw the time that passes Hannah had told Jessica that she and Liam is looking for a new home in LA since they never had the time to travel back to New Orleans because of work and too little time to move at Jessica had heard that it's an house for sale only 10 minutes away not really on the kind of neighborhood they live in since their neighborhood is more private for celebrities to have more  privacy Jessica had told Hannah about the house and she had started to contact the owner it would make Jess very happy if Hannah and Liam actually gets the house and Hope would be glad too since she got to play with billie "