My danny boy

" the day Danny comes home "

" Jessica wakes up of her smell of bacon and eggs she smiles and puts on her rob and walks downstairs "

" oh you made breakfast thanks Sarah "

" your welcome Jess you know what day it is today "

" I do my Danny is coming home today " Jessica smiles "

" well I was gonna say it's the day I'm gonna move out after have living here a whole week "

" well I'm gonna miss you even if you like only live 20 minutes away from me " Jessica laughing "

" same and I have love this week we have had togheter it has been so fun "

" yeah we need to do this again hopefully under my pregnancy because I'm gonna be really busy after this little ting inside me has got born "

" yeah I can understand that you gonna have to take care of two children "

" huh what do you mean I'm not gonna have twins??"

" I know but you still have Danny "

" oh yeah well he is a child you know " Jessica laughing "

"  yeah he is " Sarah winks "

" oh i didn't think of it " Jessica says smiling "

" think of what ?"

" I'm soon 4 weeks pregnant  "

" yeah you are wow but you don't think Danny is gonna be sad because you didn't tell him earlier "

" no of course not I mean  how fun would it be to hear it on the phone or read it in a text when I'm actually can suprise him with it after coming home from  work "

" you never told me what was Danny doing "

" some interviews " Jessica smiles and starts eat "

" oh well I guess he is more then happy to be home again and finally can be with his pregnant Jess "

" hehe pregnant Jess I like that "

" that's what you are pregnant Jess "

" Jessica and Sarah eat the breakfast after that did Sarah go to the guest room and packed her bag and did clean up a little in the door and and bathroom and did help Jess clean the house before Jess fall asleep on the couch under the cleaning "

" oh this is so funny " Sarah says in a sweet voice and covers Jess with a blanket"

" Sarah hears Jess phone ring and goes to it "

" hey Danny "

" Sarah hey is Jess there "

" yeah but she is sleeping we have clean the house and she got a little bit tired"

" oh well I'm on my way home now so I will be home in 20 minutes "

" ok good but I don't think Jess gonna be awake when you comes home "

" it's ok I love see my babydoll sleeping "

" alright well i see you soon bye "

" bye Sarah "

/ 20 minutes later /

" hey I'm home " Danny smiles and closes the door and puts his bag on the floor"

" hey Danny Jess is still sleeping but I have to go I hope that's ok "

" yeah sure take care of you Sarah "

" you too "

" Sarah leaves and Danny walks over to the couch and watches Jess sleeping he moves closer to her and kisses her lips down to her neck"

" what are you doing Sarah " Jessica says before she opens her eyes and a big smile appeared on her face "

" hey babydoll "

" my Danny " Jessica smiles and stands up and hugs him"

" you miss me " Danny smiles "

" I thought I was gonna die don't ever leave my for a week again "

" was a week with Sarah that bad " Danny jokes "

" no of course not but I missed you a lot the bed felt so empty and I missed your morning kisses"

" oh I see well I'm gonna try "

" no you gonna promise " Jessica smiles sweetly "

" ok I promise "

" good and now I have to tell you something "

" ok what is it "

" well I don't know how I'm gonna say it "

" you start to scaring me now Jess "

" oh hehe well I guess I just gonna say it then I'm .."

" you are what ??" Danny says confused "

" I'm pregnant " Jessica smiles "

" you kidding " Danny says happy as tears rolling down his cheek "

" no I'm not " Jessica says smiling and laughing with tears in her eyes "

" we gonna have a baby " Danny smiles exited "

" yes we are "

" omg this is amazing do you know how many weeks you are in "

" I do 4 weeks soon "

" 4 weeks wow " Danny smiles "

" yeah soon hehe you happy " Jessica winks "

" I'm more then happy"Danny says and lifts up Jess and kisses her passionately "

"  love you Danny "

" I love you too my pregnant babydoll "

______________________________________________________

Hope you did enjoy this part 🙈😘!! thanks for still reading and sorry if this part was a little bit too short..