Emmylou

" Jessica is gonna go and look at her babies Sarah was gonna stay home with Hope because it would be too much if she get any bad news about Emmylou Jessica had been cleaning in the house and wash clothes and change in the bed before she put Hope down for a nap Sarah was home at her house to fix some things  Jessica looked in some old photo albums and find one that belonged to Danny she sat down on the couch and opend it and looked att all pictures she smiled when she saw a picture on Danny and Stella"

" oh I so wished that I got the change to meet you your dad always described you as the sweetest and nicest girl your dad miss you so " Jessica whispers smiling at looks at the picture"

" Jessica put back the picture in the photo album and grabs her phone to call Danny first he doesn't answer but after some signals picks he up"

" babydoll hey how are you "

" hey  I'm gonna and how are you "

" I'm good but I really miss my wife and her soft lips "

" awe Danny "

" charming huh hehe so how's Hope "

" yeah actually oh well she's good I put her down for a nap a hour ago "

" oh nice is Sarah with you ?"

" no she's home heh a week ago when I send the picture on me and Hope did she say  that I should send you a nude picture " Jessica laughs "

" oh I would like that"

" Danny gosh "

" what you have a hot body for your age everybody loves your body "

" no they don't " Jessica laughs "

" babe they do "

" oh...."

" yeah exactly so what are you gonna do today then "

" well soon I'm gonna go and look at our babies "

" oh I wish I could come too " Danny sighs sadly "

" I think I can get a picture and send to you but I can call you too when I'm done if you want "

" yeah I would love that ... wait ... I'm sorry babydoll I have to go "