Poor jack

" today is jess birthday she's turning 52 Danny made breakfast and woke up the kids they all walked upstairs while singing " happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to our mommy happy birthday to you " jess smiles and opend her eyes looking at them "

" happy birthday mama " Hope smiles "

" Emmylou gives her mother a hug and kiss and Dylan gives Jess a hug "

"Awe thanks my babies "

" happy birthday baby " Danny smiles "

" thanks " Jessica smiles and kisses Danny "

" eww stop " Hope says moving Danny from Jess "

" mama no want kisses only from me " Hope says and kisses Jess in the cheek "

" Jessica giggles and hits playful Hope's butt "

" ow mommy that hurt " Hope says sad "

" I didn't even hit hard " Jessica laughs "

" but now my but hurt " Hope says sad and caresses her butt "

" oh sorry honey "

" I think about it now bye I go play " Hope climbs down from the bed and runs to her room"

" what a drama queen " Jessica laughs "

" totally " Danny laughs "

" Awelinn was looking at her mother and tried to take a strawberry from her plate "

" no honey " Danny smiles and takes her little hand "

" you trying to steal my breakfast huh " Jessica giggles and takes her kissing her chubby cheeks "
" so you're present is that you are going to spa the whole day "

" oh so nice "

" Jessica got ready to leave Danny was gonna take care of the kids all alone which was gonna be awful Anjelica wasn't home so she couldn't help him Jessica enjoyed the day at spa no kids no crying baby no baby hanging in her bobs while she had to cook lunch Jessica couldn't wait to see hoe messed up Danny was gonna be when she comes home she knew her kids and as fast as it's only one parent home the kids turns into a total different mood hours passes and Jessica drives home and walks into the house "

" Danny I'm home "

" oh hey my birthday girl how was spa "

"Amazing I really needed it how was the kids "

" a pain in the ass Dylan have got fever so he's sleeping in our bed Hope have been a hand full Emmy painted on her floor and Awelinn have been a bad little baby "

" oh jeez what not my little Awelinn she's always and angel "

" you wish I heard Jack bark so I ran to see what was going on and I saw Awelinn hanging in his balls "

" Jessica couldn't help but laugh and stops looking at Danny " I mean oh ouch poor him that most have hurt so bad "

" yeah well he's sleeping now but I think his balls hurts "

" yeah " Jessica laughs and takes off her coat "

"You hungry I made pasta and chicken"